twenty-seven.

Harry doesn't mind the fact that he traveled all this way with Luna even though the situation wasn't as serious as she thought. He feels good to know her mother is alright. He's looking at her through the window, but he feels like he's being stared down.

He looks over to find Santiago staring at him with arms crossed again. He turns to him. He kinda looks like her, he thinks. They're both slim with the brownest eyes. The only difference is Luna has straight hair and her brother has waves to his long hair. His hair reminded him of how Harry had it when he was a bit younger.

"So you're doing my sister?" Santiago asks.

Harry raises an eyebrow and is surprised by his question. He lets out a quick chuckle when he doesn't know how to respond. "I'm uh... just her friend." He nods.

"That's bullshit," he says to Harry. "I recognize you from that one picture someone from school sent to me. Luna doesn't wear fancy gowns, you know. She's never going to be a part of that lifestyle. She only left for some space. She's staying, I can tell you that."

Harry watches her brother and he feels bad. Santiago saw the picture that Luna was afraid of being out there. He could understand how that picture might make her brother feel. He can tell how much Luna means to him. "I know, it's not my kind of lifestyle either," he starts. "I just want the best for Luna. She deserves that and more."

His arms fall down to his sides. He walks around Harry, looking at him up and down before leaning against the wall again. Harry can see just how protective he is. "What do you know?" He then asks.

"I'm sorry?" Harry doesn't know what he means.

"What do you know about our family? About her? What has she told you?"

"Oh," Harry says and slowly shakes his head. "Not much. She mentioned she has a brother she misses. And, that she left for a reason, but I don't know the reason."

Santiago looks through the window and so does Harry. They can't see much because of the curtain. Her brother sighs. He turns to Harry again. "I need you to convince her coming home is the best option."

Harry frowns a little. He doesn't know anything about her family or her reasons for leaving so he's confused. "Why?" He asks.

"Look, Luna... She has-" Santiago stops talking the moment Luna walks out of the room.

She has tears in her eyes. She sniffles and wipes at her cheeks. "Um, I'm gonna give her some space. Santi, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna go."

"What? But you just got here? What did you tell her?!" Her brother sounds upset. He reaches for the doorknob to go back into the room, but he looks at Luna again. "Wait, Luna... Don't go back to New York. Maybe come back later? Please."

"She thinks I'm staying, Santi. I told her I wasn't and now she's mad again!"

"Luna, promise me you won't leave again..." He looks hopeful as he looks into his sister's eyes.

Harry puts a hand on Luna's back when she hasn't said anything. She's tearing up again and Harry then rubs at her shoulder. "How about we go freshen up... Let's grab a bite to eat and come back later?" He suggests.

Luna looks at him. Is she shooting a glare at him? It's a short and quick glare. Her shoulders fall as if she has been defeated. "Yeah, let's do that," she then says. She looks at Santiago again."I'll be back."

Harry watches as Luna walks off. He looks at her brother quickly but then follows after Luna.

They step into the lift and Luna snatches the visitor pass from her coat. She sighs in desperation and Harry gets closer.