twenty-one.

When morning comes around, Harry is on his back and naked under the white comforter of his bedding. He's sleeping and he hums when he feels a kiss on his jaw. He opens his eyes slowly and smiles sleepily when he sees her.

"Good morning," she whispers.

He blinks his eyes a few times and he sees her more clearly. "Good morning... How'd you sleep?" He asks.

Luna smirks a little. "So good," she says. She leans in to kiss him.

This is not like her. She doesn't wake him up to kiss him, he notices. He's not complaining. He's liking it. He kisses her back and sits up slowly while doing so.

She giggles when pulling away. "So, it's my Sunday to work... I have to go." She tells him when getting out of bed. She looks around for her clothes and Harry just watches her naked body move. He bites his lip. "But I'll see you later? If you're not busy, that is." She finds her clothes in the bathroom where she took it off and gets dressed in there.

Harry laughs. He can't stop smiling. "Uh, absolutely. I'm not busy at all."

Luna walks out of the bathroom dressed in the clothes she came with. She walks over to him again and she has another smirk on her face. "Good, because... I'm going to wear my sluttiest set and you're going to tie me up. I know you got handcuffs somewhere," she teases him and Harry's dimples are too pressed into his cheeks, it feels like.

"Oh," he says, but before he can say anything else she's kissing him again.

"Bye," she tells him last before she leaves his bedroom and shortly after, his flat.

He lets out a breath and falls back into his bed. He doesn't know what's going on, but he feels giddy and excited like a child on Christmas morning. She's such a gift that he can't wait to unwrap.

After a few minutes of imagining what Luna would wear for him, he finds the motivation to get out of bed. He gets dressed and tidies up his room. It's the final day of the weekend so he takes it comfortably with his outfit choice. As much as he loves a good pair of trousers, he also likes wearing comfortable joggers.

He walks out of his bedroom and finds Levi in the kitchen. "Good morning!" He says with a big smile.

Levi is smiling wider. He's drinking coffee and then he can't help but laugh. "She left this place with a huge smile and now you're here smiling like an idiot. I take it you guys are hitting it off?"

Harry scrunches his nose as he pours himself a cup of coffee. "I owe you a bottle of wine, mate."

Levi raises an eyebrow and goes over to check his wine rack. "I didn't even notice... Don't worry about it. As long as my roommate got laid, I don't care."

Harry drinks his coffee then grins. Damn, he's smiling too much and Levi is right. He must look like an idiot.

"So? You haven't told me much about you guys. Other than she's Zavier's roommate. Spill." Levi looks at Harry.

Harry bites his lip. "I... I don't know, okay? She was just a girl I met in the bar and now... we're friends. She says we're best friends. I think that's all." He swallows the coffee forgetting it was hot and it hurt.

"Oh, c'mon... She likes you, a lot. I saw it in her eyes just now." Levi nudges Harry.

He's surprised. "Really? I mean, we kind of had a moment last night, I think."

"What kind of moment?"

Harry's suddenly blushing at the thought of it. He brings his coffee mug up to hide it. "She, um... was just telling me nice things. Cheering me up and on. Then we had sex, but it was different."