chapter 14✔

Daksha's POV:

Daksha's POV:

I checked on her once again and knowing it will take some more time for her to wake up, I went out and sat on one of the chairs outside her room.

While sitting, I noticed the tensed back of a young man who was in his formals with his back completely drenched in sweat as if he was running constantly. He was asking the nurse about something.

Seeing his tensed stature, I assumed that one of his dear ones might also be hospitalized.

Tearing my gaze away from him, I bent forward and keeping hands on my knees, I buried my face in my hands and closed my eyes tiredly.

After a while, sensing the presence of someone, I opened my eyes to see the back of the same man which I had seen earlier.

He was about to enter the room, but I stopped him from doing so as it would disturb Aunty's sleep.

Hearing my voice, he turned around, giving me a clear vision of his face. I looked at him with my eyes wide open as it didn't take much time for me to recognize him as the same rude guy from the airport who managed to rile me up after a long time.

 I looked at him with my eyes wide open as it didn't take much time for me to recognize him as the same rude guy from the airport who managed to rile me up after a long time

Arjun's POV:

I was studying a case in my office when I received a call from my home's landline number. I put the file aside and picked the call.

Over the call, the watchman of my house informed me about my mom being hospitalized and asked me to immediately rush to the hospital where she was admitted.

I ended the call immediately after hearing the news and ordered my assistant hurriedly to cancel all his appointments before rushing towards my car. Once I got inside the car, I started driving it without even caring to put on my seat belt.

From the moment I heard the news about my mom being hospitalized, a kind of fear started creeping inside me, making me shudder visibly.

I already lost my father and I couldn't lose my mom too. He was driving as fast as possible while praying to God to keep his mother safe.