chapter 36✔

Arjun's POV:

Arjun's POV:

The next morning, I woke up when I felt the sun rays seeping into the room and hitting us directly on our faces.

I looked down to see that Daksha was still sleeping while snuggling into me. She frowned and scrunched her nose in irritation when the sun rays fell on her face.

I smiled at her cute antics and brought my hand forward to her face as a shield to prevent the sun rays from disturbing her sleep.

Soon, a relaxed expression etched her face making me smile even more. I slanted my face to watch her face more keenly.

It was such a serene sight to watch my beauty having her beauty sleep. I laughed lightly at my own thoughts.

I kept on staring at her peaceful face in a daze but the sudden ringing of the alarm brought me out of my reverie.

Damn the alarm!

I stretched my hand to shut it off but retrieved it back when I saw her stirring in her sleep and her eyes fluttering.

Seeing this, I immediately closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. I felt her move beside me and heard a loud gasp.

Knowing very well the reason behind that, I stifled my laugh and loosened my hold around her.

After she came out of my embrace, I heard her shutting off the alarm but what surprised me the most was, she again snuggled into me by placing her head on my chest.

After seeing our position, I thought that she would be hot on her heels but she did the opposite. She was so unpredictable.

After that, she started murmuring incoherently. Hearing her silly complaints, controlling my laugh became a difficult task.

 Hearing her silly complaints, controlling my laugh became a difficult task

Daksha's POV:

I woke up due to the constant ringing of the alarm. I opened my eyes and looked around my surroundings in confusion.

After a while, everything dawned upon me that I was in Arjun's room. I laughed in my heart for my dimwitted brain but gasped immediately when I noticed our position.