chapter 28✔

Daksha's POV:

Daksha's POV:

When I was entering the house, I heard someone clearing their throat. I turned around while praying in my heart. Please, don't let it be Aarna.

I was greeted with the sight of Rishu. I think she was walking on the lawn and saw everything that had happened out there. When I turned around, she gave me a teasing smile while trying to wiggle her eyebrows.

I was shocked to see her behave like that. Yeah and I have every right to get shocked because it's not like, I will get to see that side of her every day. Seems like Aarna was rubbing off on her.

Don't think that I am exaggerating here. Rishu was always a conservative person. She only minds her business unless it involves the three of us.

I don't know what caused the change in her behavior but she became quite a mature person for her age.

She just expresses everything through her actions instead of words. That was why it was a sight that was worth getting shocked for.

She was trying to wiggle her brows but she was not getting it perfect. I want to laugh out loud seeing her struggle.

I would have done it if I was not the one at the receiving end. She was too adorable. I went to her and pinched her cheeks.

"Don't fret over it. Tell the idiot who taught you to do this to teach you well next time," I told her and she gave an embarrassed smile while scratching the back of her head.

After that, I went to my room. After getting freshened up, I had my dinner. Now I was on my bed, smiling gleefully while thinking about all the happenings of this day.

I got out of my reverie when I heard the pinging of my mobile. It indicated that I received a message from Arrogant Ajju.

Oh, by the way, that was the name I gave him earlier. I was going to change it though.

[Good night :)

- Arrogant Ajju.]

The message from him was wishing me a good night.

[Hope you have reached your home safely. Good night.]

I sent a reply to him and started to think of a name to change his name in my contacts.

Adorable Ajju? Nah! It is too girly.

Sweet Ajju? Nah! Too routine and pretty common.

My Handsome Ajju? Nah! That he is. I don't need to mention it specifically.

Oh, God. I couldn’t even think of a good name. I fisted my hair with my hands and started dwelling over it. Suddenly a name stuck in my brain and I smiled in victory.