chapter 21✔

Mrs

Mrs.Sarada's POV:

Yesterday when Sudha came to visit me, I told her my intention of getting both Arjun and Daksha married.

She told me that she already talked with Daksha's mother but her mother didn't agree to that proposal. But, I know they will agree once I take the situation into my own hands.

That's why I asked for Daksha's mother's phone number to contact her. I told Sudha to informed Mrs.Indraja about my proposal and she could expect that I would call her at any time.

I couldn't call them without any rhyme or reason, right? That's why I asked Sudha to inform them about the situation beforehand.

But how could I call her when my buddhu son was still behind me in the name of looking after me as if I was a 3-year old child. He wasn't even letting me do a single thing on my own.

I really prefer that previous Arjun to this changed one. The previous Arjun would only mind his work but this new avatar is making me crazy.

I really wanted my son to change and I agree, I was enjoying his care and love. But couldn't he change his behavior two or three days later?

So that I could get some time to talk with his in-laws. I am trying very hard to settle his personal life but here he is, throwing water on all my plans.

"Ajju, go home and take some rest. Send Malathi here and she will look after me, okay? You are looking so tired." Though I was saying all this to send him away, it was completely true.

Yesterday night, he stayed in the hospital with me and I know he didn't get good sleep.

Hence, I wanted him to go home so that he could get some rest and I could also get a chance to talk to Mrs.Indraja.

"No, Maa. I am not tired. I can stay with you. I will ask Malathi Aunty to come here in the evening and I will go home. Tomorrow, you are getting discharged. I will come early to handle the papers."

Sadly, as he had said, I have to get discharged tomorrow itself.

So, today was the perfect chance to talk with Mrs.Indraja. I couldn’t miss this chance.

"Ajju, I am really getting bored. So, go and send Malathi here. She will give me company as we both are of the same age. I won't get bored that easily. Please..." I tried to convince him by giving him one of the best pleading looks which I earlier used on his father as a weapon for convincing him.

I was sure he would fall for it. Hearing my reason and seeing the pleading gaze, he nodded his head at me. See..he agreed to it instantly. Told you, he fell for it already.

"Same blood and same genes. Even his father couldn't help but get convinced upon seeing my pleading look. How can he not fall for it? Everyone will fall for it except for my father. Hmph!" I thought in my mind and saw that he was going out to call Malathi.