Chapter 19✔

Daksha's POV:

The entire journey was filled with complete silence. Soon, we reached my apartment. After he stopped the car in front of my apartment, I was about to get out of the car, but he stopped me and handed me a small bag.

I looked at him in confusion upon seeing him giving me the bag, nonetheless, I took it from him.

"Why did you give me a bag?” I asked him.

"In that bag, there is a shirt which I had worn earlier. Wash it and bring it to me tomorrow," Arjun said, returning to his usual rude self.

"Ohh! Why do you think I will wash it for you? I am not your servant. Go and wash it by yourself," saying I was going to throw it on the back seat but stopped after hearing him.

"There is your lipstick mark on that shirt. I don't want to take it home and get embarrassed in front of the servants. So, wash it as it is caused by you only. Don't ask me to throw it away because all thanks to you, I already had to throw away my favorite jacket at the airport," he replied.

"I won't wash it. I am not the one who asked you to demonstrate whatever had happened at the airport. So, keep it or throw it away. I don't care. Goodbye. Thanks for dropping me," saying this, I left the bag there itself and got out of the car, and slammed the door shut in irritation.

He immediately came out of the car and followed me, taking long strides while holding the bag in his hands.

"Stop there. Don't you know who caused this? If you hadn't accused me wrongly, why would I need to do that? Even Mom saw that mark when we went to the room in a hurry and plotted this whole plan of dropping you home. You have already caused me enough trouble. Wash it or buy me a new one. I will pick you up tomorrow. Decide it for yourself," he said with a smile which irritated me even more and after hearing what he said, I so wanted to pull his hair.

There was no way that I would choose the second option as I couldn’t even stand his presence for more than a second.

"Like hell, I will come with you again," after saying this I snatched the bag and started walking away from him.

"As if I am dying to do that. Good that you know what's good for you," while walking I heard him saying these words, but I didn't turn or respond to him.

"Did I take him as a gentleman earlier? I take back everything that I had said. Scratch it. He is not even close to the letter 'g' in gentleman. He is and will always be a rude man," cursing him in my mind, I went to the apartment and entered it after opening the door.

Upon seeing me, Aarushi greeted me and was about to take the bags from me but I quickly retracted my hand and gave her the only bag which contained ice creams.

It would have been fine if it were Rishu who saw the shirt of that rude man but if it were to be seen by that Aaru, then I would have been completely done for. So, I didn’t want to take the risk in this situation as that devil was there itself.