chapter 20✔

Daksha's POV:

Daksha's POV:

I woke up usually early in the morning and got ready for the hospital. After having breakfast, I went to the hospital. Today is really a busy day for me.

I got back to back appointments and two surgeries that are lined up. I didn't even get the time to visit Sarada Aunty. It's five o’clock in the evening.

I hurriedly had a sandwich as I didn't have my lunch this afternoon due to the surgeries.

I didn't have anything in my schedule and I was completely free to do whatever I wanted.

After checking on the patients once again, I went to Sarada Aunty's room to spend some time with her before going home.

When I went to her room, I saw her talking with Sudha Aunty seriously, in hushed tones.

Arjun was also present there doing something on his laptop. Upon seeing me, they stopped talking to each other.

I went inside and greeted them. Sarada Aunty asked me to sit beside her. I did the same and soon an hour passed with us being involved in casual talking.

"I didn't expect you to be the same Daksha about whom Sudha had always been on a praising spree in front of me. Really, it's a small world," Sarada Aunty said to me in a happy tone.

"Yeah. I also came to know about it yesterday only. Aarna is the one who told me about it," I replied to her.

Seeing the time was already 6:30, I decided to take my leave as Yuktha was also coming with me today and it was already time for her to get off her duty.

"I will take my leave, Aunty. I have to pick my friend up too. I will visit you again tomorrow. Sudha Aunty, I am leaving now. Take care, Aunty. If anything happens, I am just a call away. So, don't hesitate to contact me," I said to them and was about to leave but Sarada Aunty stopped me and gave me my car keys which I had lost yesterday.

"Daksha, stop and I think these are your car keys which you had lost yesterday. I found them near my bed. So, I kept them for you," Sarada aunty said after handing me the keys.

"Yes, these are mine only. Thanks for keeping them, Aunty. Today morning I used spare keys for my car. Okay, bye, Aunty. Yuktha must be waiting for me," I replied.

All the while, Arjun didn't even lift his face to see us and completely immersed himself in whatever he was doing.

"Talking about Yuktha, you all are friends to that devil for namesake only. If you are her friends, why did you guys never come to spend some time with me? I even met Aarushi but I never got a chance to talk or spend time with Yuktha. I only heard about her from Aaru. Girls, make some time for me and visit me," Sudha said in a complaining tone.

"Sure, Aunty. As for Yuktha, I will ask her to meet you. Usually, she spends most of her free time with her mom only. So, she didn't get a chance to meet you. I will tag her along with me on my next visit. I'll leave now." I replied and walked out of the room.