chapter 47✔

Daksha's POV:

Daksha's POV:

It had been a month since we won the case and my life became so peaceful. I was living a happy life with Arjun. Though I was still carrying the guilt of my past, it got reduced to some extent.

At least I was happy that the culprit of my past got the punishment that he deserved. Adi Anna took over the company's responsibilities from our father and started handling it.

He even restarted Teju's fashion line. He was still looking for a suitable person to handle the fashion line.

Though he was pretending to be content with his life, I knew, deep down, he was still missing Teju. I want him to move on in his life and I pray for him to find true love in his life.

Teju would always be irreplaceable in our lives but it was a fact that she could never return. So, it would have been better if we accepted it and tried to live happily just like she wished for us to live.

As for Arjun, I decided to confess my feelings to him. I couldn't play dumb when his eyes reflected apparently what he felt for me.

I knew he too had a thing for me and I just couldn't sit and wait for him to propose to me. He was a buddhu.

So, I was determined to take things into my hands and decided to shock him with my proposal. He already did a lot of things.

He doted on me, pampered me, cared for me, fought for me. He did everything that an ideal husband should do.

So, it was my turn to pamper him a little. Thus, I planned a surprise for him with the help of my girls and Attayya at his favorite hideout.

I tilted my head to take a glance at the clock and saw that it was nearly evening. So I immediately rushed to the washroom and had a quick bath.

After that, I changed into a bluish-grey saree with a designer blouse and styled my hair into a bun.

Daksha's look

After checking myself once again in the mirror, I started going downstairs after grabbing the gift that I intended to give him.