Epilogue✔

One and a half year later

Daksha's POV:

"No, cancel that appointment. I already informed you that I am not taking any cases for now."

Not again.

"So, what if it's the sixth case that I have rejected? It doesn't matter to me. Just do what I say," Arjun shouted at his assistant over a call.

After messaging about something to Adi Anna, I carefully sauntered towards the bed and closed my eyes before adjusting myself into a sleeping position.

I felt him sleeping beside me when he placed his hand on my shoulder and asked me in a worried tone, "Are you okay, sweetheart?"

I just nodded at him and shut my eyes. He sighed and slept while holding me in his arms.

The next morning, I woke up and saw that he was coming out of the washroom only with a towel around his waist.

If it were some other time, I would have admired the masterpiece in front of me but today neither I was in a mood nor I had the heart to admire him.

So, I slowly stood up from the bed and he immediately rushed to my aid. I let him do whatever he wanted to do because even if I protest, he would never listen to me.

After completing my chores, I came out of the washroom. He was arranging the breakfast on the table. I went to the table and started having breakfast silently.

"Daksha, what happened? You are behaving so weirdly since yesterday. Are you feeling unwell? Should I call Yuktha?" he asked me with much concern but I chose to ignore his questions because if I opened my mouth, it would only hurt him which I didn't want to do. So I chose to stay silent.

Suddenly, a knock on the door brought me out of my reverie. I turned my head and saw that Ammu was standing at the door.

"Vadina, your Anna is here!" she said with a confused look on her face.

I nodded at her and had my breakfast in a hurry. After that, I grabbed my suitcase and placed it on the bed before starting to arrange my clothes in it.

Arjun immediately snatched those clothes from me and closed the bag.

"Will you tell me what the hell is happening here?" he asked me in a slightly angry tone.

"Nothing, I am going to my mother's place," I told him calmly.

"What? You can't go there. I won't agree." He immediately retorted.