Chapter 18

Clay

Good news, there was no tutoring session during weekends. Bad news, Justin and I were still grounded.

Saying I was bored to death was an understatement. I was sure at this moment, I already watched all of the recommended videos on my Youtube app. Justin on the other hand was having a great time, he was either engaged and lost in the books he was reading or he was busy on dream land, napping.

I just got out of shower. I decided to wear a shorts and not wear any shirt, it was kind of hot and the aircondition was only slightly helping. I glanced at Justin's bed and there he was, a closed book on his chest, taking napping.

Justin was really enjoying the most out of these days that were grounded. I, on the other hand, was not. I sat on Justin's bed, beside him. I stared at him, he looked so calm and peaceful when sleeping. He doesnt look like the guy that barely survived his monsters.

He was snoring silently. Tiny snores were coming out of his nose and mouth, it was cute. I gently moved his arm to stop his snoring, but I ended up waking him up.

"Clay?" Justin was groggy, he squinted, only one of his eyes was opened. "Why are you not wearing a shirt?"

I grabbed a pillow and covered my body, suddenly feeling conscious. Justin took the pillow away from me and wrapped both of his arm on my waist.

"I like it," Justin mumbled. Slowly, falling back to sleep. "I like you shirtless."

"Yeah?" I was fighting the urge to laugh. Both of Justin's eyes were now closed, he was nuzzling on my stomach.

"Yeah," I was sure Justin was already half asleep. He was sleep talking. "I'll burn all of your shirts one day."

The thought of Justin Foley burning all of my clothes maniacally almost made me giggle.

I could feel his hot breath hitting my stomach, giving me tingles all over my body. My whole body was heating up from Justin's closeness. I placed one of my hand on Justin's arm, drawing circles using my finger.

Am I gay? I dont think so. My feelings for Hannah were real and I did love Skye. And I really enjoyed Ani's company. But what's with all these overpouring feelings I'd been having for Justin?

Making out with him became my favorite past time. He seemed to be loving it too. I didnt know what exactly was Justin's sexuality, not that it mattered. But I wanted to know if he was feeling the same thing I was feeling everytime I look at him.

He became an integral part of my life in a span of years. He became the most important person in my life. Who knew that the asshole kid from my freshman year would now end up in my room, cuddling me.

The thought of my parents finding out creeped in from the back of my mind. How would I explain to them. Telling them I was not straight was one thing, but to tell them that I like my adoptive brother was another. It was a different conversation, a conversation I wasnt sure they would let pass.

Justin Foley wasnt exactly my brother. We didnt grew up together. Were not blood related, so it was not Sweet Home Alabama in any way. There were still papers that needed to be signed and passed in order for Justin to be officially become my brother.

My parents werent home so I was carefree, I didnt mind cuddling with Justin without locking the door. Though we should definitely lock it next time if we wanted to be careful around my parents.

I felt a sticky wet feeling on my stomach. Justin Foley was drooling, he drooled on my stomach. He tightened his arms around me as if I was a pillow. I shook his arm, waking him up but he just burried his face on my stomach near my crotch.

"Justin." I wiped his saliva using my bare hands.

"What?" He mumbled. I wasnt sure if that was what he said but I assumed he said that.

I couldnt properly talk to Justin when he was half asleep. I sighed and slowly slid my body on to his bed. I was now lying beside him, he was now on my bare chest, his face was burried on my armpit.

My eye's were now closed. My body was comfortable, sleeping beside Justin was a familiar feeling. It was safe and sound.

I almost lost Justin. This was my last chance now. I couldnt lose him again, if it was a video game, I already used up all of my remaining lives.

"Mmm," Justin was moving, he placed his leg on top of mine. "Clay?"

"Yeah?" I didnt open my eyes, I just let Justin's body heat and gentle voice to comfort me.

"You're real," Justin whispered. His breath tickling the skin on my chest. "I thought I was just dreaming."

"Ofcourse I'm real." I would always be real.

"And you're shirtless," Justin placed a kiss on my chest. "You're so hot."

"Have you seen yourself?" I answered. "You are way more hotter."

"Can you sleep beside me tonight?" Justin asked. His voice was soft, I felt like I couldnt really say no to him. But the good thing was, I wanted to sleep beside him tonight too.

"Okay."

Am I gay? I dont think so. All I know was my feelings for Justin was intense and passionate and real. I wanted him. I needed him. Like a magnetic force, it felt right when I was with him, beside him, kissing him. He was my other half, I thought it was Hannah, Skye and Ani. This time I knew Justin Foley was the one.

-

Hey! Late but new chapter is here.

We are almost 5k reads guys. Appreciate it so much. You guys are the reason why I'm writing this story. Thank you.

Question for my readers: what time is it in your country right now? Mine is 2:58 PM.

- G