Chapter 19

Clay

I feel like I was trapped in this four walled place called my room. It was only bearable because I was not alone, Justin was here. He was the cure to my boredome that not even the games and videos on my phone could solve.

Justin borrowed my laptop, he was on his Facebook. I caught hin grinning, while he was typing on the keyboard. The curious person that I was, peaked my head to see who he was talking to but he quickly closed the tab before I could see it.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked. Was he talking to someone else? Flirting with some girls? Or worse, boys?

"No one." Justin's tone was defensive. The grin on his face earlier suggested otherwise. He was definitely talking to someone else.

"You know, I'll allow you if you want to talk or flirt with someone else right?" It would suck but if someone else other than me would complete Justin then I would allow it. "I would appreciate it if you just tell me."

"Im not talking to anyone," Justin pecked the top of my nose with lips and then stood up, took off his shirt and went for the bathroom. "Im going to take a shower."

Okay, maybe Justin wasnt talking to anyone else. Maybe I was just paranoid and overprotective over him. But the way he grinned earlier looked different. But I had to trust Justin on this one, if he said he was not talking or flirting with anyone then I needed to believe that. Trust would always be the number one foundation of any relationship and I needed to establish that trust with Justin.

The bathroom door opened, revealing a naked Justin Foley with a tower wrapped around his waist. He looked ridiculously handsome, I couldnt help but lick my lips at the beautifully painted masterpiece in front of me.

"I filled up the tub," Justin scratched the back of his head, the hair on his pits barely visible. "You can join me if you want."

"Sure." I stretched my arms and took off my shirt. Justin winked at me then went inside the bathroom. What a fucking tease.

Justin was already dipped in the tub, there were bubbles covering the top part of the water. I unbuttoned my pants in front of Justin, he had already seen all of me but I was still conscious and shy in front of him. He was staring at me, watching my every move as I slid down my pants and underwear. His eyes were glued on me, scanning my whole body from my head to my toes. He was wearing that grin again, that infamous grin.

We were on each side of the tub. The warm water relaxing my body, I could feel my muscles tense up a bit. The scent of the soap made me forget my doubts and worries over Justin. He was playing with the bubbles, throwing some at my direction.

"This is so relaxing." Justin exhaled leaning his head on the wall behind him. I nodded. A warm bubble bath was what my body needed, Justin Foley being here was the cherry on top of that.

"Justin," I had been meaning to ask him this and I finally found the perfect timing, were it was just the two of us, a calm surrounding so that I could think clearly. "When did you know you were gay?"

"Uh," I could hear his breathing. He didnt seem to mind the question. "I'm not gay. I'm bisexual."

"I think I am too," Finally admitting the truth to myself, it felt good, like wires on my brain were no longer tanglef together. "So, when did you find out?"

"Remember when you found me homeless years ago?" Justin placed his leg beside mine. I nodded, letting him continue. "I did some things, horrible things. For money, for alcohol, for drugs."

"Things like what?" I kind of knew where this was going and I couldnt help but feel angry at the world for being unfair, at myself for finding Justin a little too late.

"I sold my body, to girls, guys," Justin admitted. I wanted to stop him, because I knew how hard it was for him to revisit those memories. "I didnt have any choice, it was the only option during those days."

"Did you like it?" I realized how insensitive it was to ask that. I took a step back and apologized immediately. "Im sorry, I didnt mean to sound like an asshole."

"No, Clay. Its okay," Justin chuckled. "It was scary, because prior to that, I was a hundred percent sure I was straight. And to answer your question, yes I did like the sex. But do I wish I learned about my sexuality on a different situation? Yeah."

"I regret doing all of it," Justin continued. "Up to this very moment."

I was quiet. I was taking all of the information Justin placed in front of me. I was sad and angry, Justin didnt deserve to experience those horrible things. Justin Foley deserved the world but the world was unjust. I felt for him. Now, all I wanted to do was to give him the things the world failed to give him.

"You're quiet," Justin spoke, his voice echoing in the bathroom. "Do you like me less now because of my past?"

Do I like Justin Foley less now because of what he told me?

"No," I looked at him. "Im just... You dont deserve to go through all of that. I am so sorry I wasnt there."

"Clay," Justin smiled at me, looking at me adorably. "Its fine, it's not your fault."

"But," I looked at the bubble slowly sinking, the water was now visible. I could see Justin's blurry skin in the water. "I wish I could've been there sooner."

"I'm here now, that's what matters right?" He was right, what mattered was he was here with me now. Away from his monsters.

-

Hey! Sorry for the late update, had to help my dad wash his car.

Also question for my readers: Realistically, how many chapters do you guys want this story to last?

- G