Chapter 22

Clay

School was tiring today but I felt like I accomplished something, I was satisfied. My teacher from my Calculus class told me I was improving and that I should keep it up, the joy that entered my body was humongous. I was in a good mood and Justin sensed it.

"Someone's in a good mood." Justin said, we were on our way home from school.

"Im finally passing my Calculus class." I blurted out. The relief that took over my being hearing those words come out of my mouth, no one could change my mood right now. Not even the slow car driving in front of us.

"Im so proud of you." Justin placed a hand on my leg. And then his hand started crawling on my pants waistband. I could feel my breathing going slowly, waiting for Justin's next move.

He unbuttoned my pants and if it was possible, my heart stopped beating for a few seconds. He slowly unzipped my pants, making me sweat bricks on my forehead.

Focus on driving, Clay. I thought to myself. You dont want get into a car accident. What would you tell the police? Your parents? That you forgot to focus on the road because Justin was unbuttoning your pants? Justin, your supposedly adoptive brother?

"Justin, what are you doing." I asked nervously. But I knew exactly what he was doing. He pulled down my pants to reveal my boxer, that was now tight because of my hard member.

"Can I?" Justin whispered. I licked my lips. I nodded, allowing Justin to continue his evil plan.

Focus on driving, Clay. My eye's were glued on the road, I didnt look down at Justin. He removed my boxer, setting my rock hard dick free from its cage.

Maybe he just wanted to see it? I was trying to convince myself, this was my first time doing anything sexual with someone else. I've had kissed my past girlfriends and Justin before but this was different. We were now playing with lust and fire.

Justin proved me wrong. He doesnt want to just see it as I felt his lips wrapped around my penis, sucking me like a vacuum cleaner. The pleasure that I was experiencing was phenomenal. I almost wanted to stop the car and park it to the nearest driveway but that would be too obvious. So I kept driving.

"Justin," I gasped. He was not stopping, he was going back and forth, pumping me like an inflatable pool. He was enjoying it and so was I. "Justin, I'm close."

The moment he heard me say I was close, he started going faster. His tongue, playing with the tip of my penis. I was trying to catch my breath but I couldnt.

"Justin, I think Im going to-" I came and Justin used his mouth to swallow all of it, thank god his gums were bulletproof. I was breathing heavilly and for a second I tried to close my eyes forgetting I was driving and that was when I heard Justin Foley scream.

"Clay, look out!" I immediately stomped my foot on the break halting the car from going further. There was an old lady crossing the street, she was glaring at ass, cane in her hands.

"What the fucking fuck?" The old lady shouted at us. "Are you trying to kill me? I cant believe I survived 80 years on this earth only to be killed by two teenagers who can't drive for shit."

"Im so sorry. Can I help you?" I opened the door, walking towards her but she asked me to step back.

"Don't come near me," The old lady was grumpy and she had every right to be. "I can walk on my own, worry about your driving, stupid child."

"Im so sorry." I said with my sincere voice. She looked at me angrilly and then at my pants.

"Wear your pants like a normal person, maybe it would magically teach you how to drive like a human being, fucking brat." And with that she went off. I looked down at my pants and they were on my knees, I forgot to pull it up. Stupid, Clay.

I went back to the car and Justin's mouth were on the floor. Holy shit, we almost killed someone. Also, I just got my first ever blowjob. It was amazing.

"Clay, I'm so sorry." Justin spoke. "I shouldnt have done that."

"We almost killed someone." My eyes were wide.

"I know," Justin was speaking fast, he was nervous. "I shouldnt have done that, thats so irresponsible."

"Yeah," I admitted. "I loved it but I would love it even more if we do it safely next time."

"There's a next time?" Justin's ears perked up like a dog.

"I need to return the favor, right?" I started the car engine and drove again. The ride home was quiet, we were taken aback from what happened. When we got to our front porch, I noticed that my mom's car was present. She was home early.

"Clay, I'm sorry." Justin apologized again.

"Dont be," I looked around and made sure no one was around before placing a kiss on Justin's lips. "That felt so nice, it was my first and you really made it unforgettable."

I could never forget about this experience, where I got my first blowjob given by Justin Foley and also almost killed an old grumpy lady walking down the streets.

My mom greeted us when we entered the house. Maria, my tutor, was sitting with her on the kitchen table. She was cooking and I could hear Maria, complimenting her.

"Hey, you boys are finally home," My mom smiled at us, Maria gave us a wave. "I invited Maria over dinner so no tutoring for today."

"I hope you dont mind." Maria chirped in.

"I dont." I smiled at her, feeling bad for what I did to her yesterday when I got jealous of her closeness with Justin.

I glanced at Justin and he looked amused. We went upstairs to our room and changed to new clothes, a more comfortable one.

"Why do you think my parents invited Maria over dinner?" I asked Justin.

"I have no idea."

But I had an idea and I didnt like where it was going.

-

Hello. New chapter for you all. Clustin finally going beyond kissing? Took them so long.

Okay, so I decided to make this and my Zalex story 50 chapters long and maybe even longer. Wink wink.

- G