Chapter 27

Justin

We finally finished the set up in our room. Jessica and Ani came here early, since they were the one that planned this night. Everything in our room, from the food to the decoration was their vision. Except for the movies, I was the one who picked them. I picked three horror movies, two classics and one modern. I chose The Shining, Nightmare at Elmstreet and The Conjuring. Jessica sneaked in a Comedy movie called Spy with Melissa McCarthy.

It was almost time and were just waiting for everyone to show up one by one. Tony, Caleb and Tyler were the first to show up.

"Nice set up." Caleb complimented what Jessica and Ani did with our room.

"Thank you. Are you guys hungry? There's food over there." Ani pointed at the table on the other side of the room.

"Actually, Im starving." Caleb grinned, leaving Tony.

"Alex texted me earlier," Tony announced to our incomplete group. "He said Zach cant join us tonight and that he'll bring a friend from Hillcrest High, did he tell you about it Jess?"

"Yeah. Its fine," Jess smiled, her smile was contagious. "The more the merrier."

I sat beside Clay on the bed, I looked around when I saw a flashing light hit us. It was Tyler, he was holding a Polaroid camera. He took a picture of us.

"Tyler, I wasnt smiling. Damn it." I stood up and looked at the picture Tyler  took of us.

"Candid shots are the best shots," Tyler handed me the Polaroid picture, showing me that he was right. There was something beautiful about candid photos. They were real, raw and honest. Clay was looking down, playing with his hands. I was looking on the side, showing the picture my side profile. The picture was grainy, giving it a vintage vibe.

Alex and his friend Winston eventually came. They brought different kinds of pastries which I was sure everyone would enjoy except for me and Tyler, since were both not a big fan of sweets.

"Guys," Alex's hand was on Winston's back. He introduced him to us. "This is Winston."

Ani raised her eyebrows at Alex, she was eyeing him the moment he went inside the room. Which made Alex giggle, saying. "Ani, he's gay."

"Why are all of the cute guys gay? Its unfair." Ani whined. Clay was looking at me, his eyes were wide. I slowly shook my head, telling him not to worry about Ani's remarks.

Everyone was now either sitting on the floor or on the bed. Tony closed the lights and Clay pressed the play button on the remote control. We were on the back side of the bed so no one could really see us unless they would turn their heads to look behind them. The first movie was The Conjuring. Clay getting scared of cheap jump scares was such a mood. He kept holding on to my arm, using my body as a shield. Everyone apart from Clay seemed to be enjoying the movie, too bad for Clay we still had two more horror movies after this.

"Is it done?" Clay whispered, he was hiding behind my back. Both of his hands were holding on to my body.

"Not yet." I grinned. This was exactly my plan, I wanted Clay to be so scared by these Horror movies that I picked he would make sure he was holding on to me for the rest of the night.

It was an honor, to be Clay's knight in shining armor even just for once. He looked like a damsel in distress waiting for his knight to defeat his enemy. I was the night, the movie was the enemy.

I was trying my best not to be too obvious, to be too touchy with Clay right now. Now that were with our friends. When no one was looking I couldnt help but poke his thighs, a place on his body where it was close to his crotch. Clay being a scaredy pants was actually making me horny. Usually Clay was the dominant one in our relationship but right now, he just passed that title to me, letting me borrow it for the night.

"Stop that," Clay mumbled in to my ear. "You're making little Jensen hard."

I grabbed a pillow and put it on Clay's lap, I worked my way inside his pants. Clay was not joking when he said that little Jensen was hard. I started playing with his dick, I kept looking at our friends, getting paranoid they would catch us. And they almost did, I didnt notice that the movie was already done and Jessica turned around to ask us what movie should we play next. Good thing I was fast, I quickly pulled my hands away from Clay's pants.

"Do you guys want another Horror or lets go straight on the Comedy?" Jessica asked, she was holding the DVD's of the remaining movies.

"How about The Shining?" I suggested in which Caleb agreed to, saying it was one of his favorite movies. When they played the movie, I continued my unfinished business. I started stroking little Jensen again, and little Jensen was actually not so little.

I could feel Clay's pre cum making my hand wet. He was biting his lips, making sure he was supressing the moans from his mouth. Clay was so hot, my pants were starting to feel tight aswell.

"Im close." Clay whispered but to his surprise, I took out my hands from his pants and stopped the hand job. "What are you doing? Why did you stop?"

"I want to focus on the movie," I smirked at Clay. Ofcourse it was a lie, I had already seen this movie several times. I wanted to tease him, make him hot and bothered. "You should too, this movie is one of the best."

"Are you for real?" Clay sounded pissed and I just ignored him, asking Alex to hand me the bowl of popcorn beside him. "I cant believe you."

I shushed Clay. God, he was too adorable. I was actually having a hard time ignoring him. He excused himself and went to the restroom. Everyone's eyes were glued on the movie so I took it as a chance to follow Clay. I knocked on the door, told him it was me. He opened it and Clay was already done pleasuring himself. He was holding a tissue on his hand wiping and cleaning the mess that he made on the floor. His other hand was wet and had cum all over it. Before he could wipe it off, I grabbed Clay's wrist and started licking what was left of his cum on his hand. Sucking his long and boney fingers as if it was a lollipop.

"I hate you." Clay opened the sink and washed his hand.

"You love me." I winked at him.

"Yeah," Clay grabbed the front of my shirt and planted a swift kiss on my lips. "I do."

-

Naughty Justin taking advantage of Clay's weakness, horror movies.

Hello guys. How are you? How are you guys holding up with the pandemic? Keep safe everyone.

- G