Chapter 24

Clay

Were still grounded. I mean, we deserved it, but at this point Justin and I probably already made out on every corner of our room. Were getting bored and we only had each other and our phones to entertain ourselves.

"Im bored." I kicked Justin who was lying on the bed opposite of me. He was on his phone, watching dog compilation videos.

"Hi bored." Justin was busy on his phone, he was giggling every second.

"Legit," I was looking at the ceiling, pretending it was interesting. "Im so bored. Can you get off your phone and do something with me?"

"What do you want?" Justin put his phone down, giving me all of his attention.

"I dont know," I said, with my tired voice. "Entertain me."

Justin started singing Dua Lipa's Dont Start Now, which I had heard countless times because of Tiktok. I would say that Justin's singing voice was amusing and entertaining, but I could safely say that he was not a singer. I was entertained nonetheless but I didnt want him to wake up the sleeping neighbours.

"Lets play," I suggested as Justin stopped singing. I thought of a game that could turn this boring day to an exciting and maybe a steamy one. "Lets play truth or dare, I'll go first. Justin, truth or dare?"

"Umm," Justin sat up. His face was giving game mode on expression. "Truth."

"Okay," I clasped my hand, thinking of a unique question to ask Justin. "Who's the best kisser out of all the people you've kissed? You can't choose me."

"Easy," Justin smiled smuggly. "Jessica."

"Jessica or me?" I asked, slightly feeling jealous that he didnt even think about it but I shouldnt be jealous, Justin no longer liked Jessica and vice versa.

"You cant ask another question, its my turn now." Justin pouted. Okay, fair enough. "Clay, truth or dare?"

"Truth." I answered without even hesitating.

"Here's a good one," He was smirking at me. "If you could be a Disney princess who would you be?"

"Definitely not Snow White," She was by far the laziest and the most overrated Dinsey princess there was. "I'd love to be Mulan, she's so badass."

"Really?" Justin was surprised by my answer. "Mine would be Rapunzel, I just think that Flynn Rider is pretty fucking hot."

"Truth or dare?" It was my turn to ask again. I bit my lip, thinking of an embarrassing dare for Justin.

"Truth." Damn it, Justin.

"Fuck, marry, kiss." I licked my lips, my brain was looking for three people for Justin to choose from. I decided to go with our circle of friends. "Alex, Zach and Tony."

"This is hard, because I never really looked at them in that kind of light." Justin admitted. He closed his eyes, imagining God knows what. "But... I will kiss Tony, he seems like a good kisser. I will marry Alex, because I feel like he will be a cool parent to our kids. And fuck Zach... or like let him fuck me."

Now that I brought it up. I would definitely marry Tony because he seemed like the husband material out of all the three. Kiss Zach, because he was too masculine for my taste. Fuck Alex, because he was really attractive and he was along the line of my type.

"How about me?" I winked at Justin.

"Its my turn now," He protested and then gave in, his cheeks were cherry red. "I'll kiss, fuck and marry you, Clay. I mean, I have kissed you already. Two more to go, I guess."

Fuck? Soon. Marry? Hopefully.

"Clay, truth or dare?"

"Dare." For a change, I was craving for some action.

"Clay Jensen, I dare you to," He rubbed his palms together as if he was waiting for this exact moment to happen. "Give me a lap dance while stripping."

Is he for real? I groaned, pushing my body insecurities away from my mind. I stood up and started dancing sensually in front of Justin. I took off my shirt, twirled it in the air and threw it on Justin's face. He was staring at me and my body, I sensed his hunger from his eyes and the way he was licking his lips.  I took off my shorts revealing my black underwear. I grinded on Justin's body before stepping back.

"Okay, Im done." I said, finally feeling the insecurity crawl back on my brain. "My turn. Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Justin poked his tongue at me. I knew he would pick truth again, he probably had a feeling I was going to make him do something crazy as a revenge for that strip tease.

"You're cheating," I threw a pillow at him which he caught mid air. "You have to pick dare too."

"That's not cheating." He was breathing heavilly, I looked at him and he was catching his breath as if he just ran on a  marathon.

"Wait, are you okay?" I asked, worried over Justin.

"What?" He asked, breathless. I sat closer to him and touched his hand.

"You're breathing weirdly." I placed a hand on his forehead to check his temperature and it was warm, normal.

"Im fine. Your lap dance just made me hot and bothered." I had a feeling it wasnt because of that but I let it go and gave Justin the benefit of the doubt. "Uh... I choose dare."

"Are you sure?" I gave him a half smirk.

"Im sure." Justin said. Okay then, Foley.

"I dare you to suck my dick," It was my time to shine now and I took the opportunity, grabbed it and made sure I would be a winner of this game. "Properly, this time."

"For real?" His eyes were bulging out and his mouth was hanging open.

"For real." I took off my underwear and sat my bare ass on the bed waiting for Justin to pleasure me and do magic with his mouth.

-

Thank you so much for the song suggestions you gave last chapter. I love them all.

7k reads? Thanks to all of my readers, I love you. Clustin loves y'all.

- G