19. Silverstone pt.2

OMG race week has actually come and so the drama has begun. I have most of this story written, now, but I will adapt it and change it with whatever new drama we get given at a race weekend! If you've missed it, well...Ferrari are a bunch of clowns! 
Anyway, thanks for all the votes and reads! I didn't think anyone but me would enjoy this, so I am glad that you guys are!
Happy quali day! HB3112 (We'll see how happy it actually is, as Seb and Charles have to really get a miracle done to get that Ferrari out of the low midflied -.-)

It was race day, but the mood in the Ferrari garage didn't seem to be up in any way. Seb only managed to qualify 6th, whilst Charles had managed to grab the 3rd fastest time. It didn't feel like the boys had a concrete chance at grabbing a victory in their home like Seb did the year before.

She caught a glimpse of Elisabetta and Jack, covered in the brand new Ferrari merch she had managed to get together for them, with the help of Sebastian. She walked towards them.

'I'm sorry I haven't tried to catch you guys before, it's been a hectic week. How are you finding it?' she asked.

'great, this is just amazing! Thank you so much for organising this. Jack has been over the moon all week and he's loved any minute of this'

'Glad I could help' she gave them both a hug.

Valeria had been asked to be on the grid for the national anthem and she stood in the crowd of the British drivers and crew members , as the red arrows coloured the sky of blue, white and red and 'god save the Queen' was played. It always felt weird for her to have this double personality. She felt Italian, having been born and raised in Rome, but she also had a half of her that felt belonging to the British culture and felt proud of that heritage too. It felt weird being one of the few people in the group to be wearing the red that most people connected so easily to Italy. She looked up to the screen to find herself in it, standing next to a couple of people from RedBull. 

'Hey, traitor' Pietro joked, as she walked back into the garage.

'You're just jealous I have a cute British accent and you don't. How long till lights out?'

'2 minutes'

Valeria was intently watching the screens when Seb misjudged his breaking and hit Max's RedBull, causing both of them to go out. He crawled back to the pits and rejoined at the back of the pack. The FIA also awarded him a 10 second penalty, meaning he finished the race in 16th, whilst Charles had grabbed another podium.

Valeria watched him get out of his car and walk to the back, his helmet still on. She took a deep breath and walked towards the room too. She knocked slowly, Britta opened with a small smile.

'hey' Valeria whispered. Seb was sitting on the floor, his helmet on but the visor open. His blue eyes clearly expressing his mood.

'Hey' he said. Valeria sat next to him on the floor, grabbing his hand. Britta excused herself and walked out, leaving them to their own.

'I know you definitely don't want to talk about it, so I'm just here to make sure you're OK. I can't begin to imagine what is going through your head, but you're still my champion, if that helps in any way?' she smiled, slowly moving her hands to take his helmet off. She gently passed a towel on his hair to dry it.

'Thank you, Schatzi.' He told her. 'you always help'

She offered him a hand to stand up.