23. Ready for the summer break

Hello, all! I can't believe these many people are still enjoying my story, but thank you all so much for the lovely comments and all the votes!

I think writing about the 2019 season is helping me ignore how bad the first two races were, but I am already planning a part 2 of this story that follows this year's races!
Hopefully, Seb will let us know soon what his plan is, it would be heartbreaking to see him leave.

Anyways, enjoy!
HB3112

'You are becoming a bit of a celeb, Taz' Daniel told her, as he caught her walking in the paddock in Hungary for the beginning of the last GP before some well deserved rest.

'You told me to be me. I'm just following your advice, bud' she told him, with a smile. Yes, it was true. The video of her racing the two Ferrari drivers and her singing in the garage with the mechanics had blown twitter up a bit. 'it's also your fault. You being my engineer back in Germany has overpowered whatever bromance Lando and Carlos have.'

'Oi!' Lando had just appeared out of nowhere. 'uncool'

'jealousy is a the worst emotion, Norris' she joked, as she walked towards the red. 'see you guys' she waved.

'Home sweet home' she told Pietro, who was having his first coffee. 'thanks Andrea. What are the plans for the summer break?' she asked him.

'I'm gonna take the kids down to Sicily to see my family.'Andrea replied.

'oh man! Can you bring me some arancini back?' she asked.

'I'll see what I can do' he smiled.

'what about you, Pi?'

'Stefano and I are going to Calabria to see his family and get some suntan. I'm guessing Seb is taking you somewhere fancy?'

'nah, nothing fancy. we're going down to Rome for a couple of days...'

'and then?'

'Maldives' she whispered.

'excuse me? Nothing fancy?! If I could only live your life'

'it's your fault I'm geating all this attention anyway. You keep posting me online' she told him.

'No, it's the fact that you're dating Sebastian Vettel that is getting you attention' he reminded her.

'Oh yeah. Forgot that'she joked, as they walked off to the briefinf together.

'I don't like how comfortable you got around the paddock' Pietro told her, as she waved at Nico Rosberg who had just arrived too.

'You and Dani both told me to be myself. Being myself means I chat, a lot. To anyone. You can't complain' she added as she nodded to a couple of people from Mercedes she had spoken to at one of the parties.

'Yeah, but...'

'no buts.' Valeria told him, opening the door up for him.

Sunday

'How is it possible that our strategies only seem to work for one driver at a time?' Valeria whispered to Pietro as Seb had just overtaken Charles for p3. 'Can we not figure out double podiums anymore?'

'Are you seriously complaining your boyfriend is on the podium?' he teased her.

'No, but I'll be the one being asked the questions somehow. I would like to just have a constant 1-2 like Mercedes does and just have to answer to why Valtteri is a number 2' she laughed.