29. Monaco 2014 pt1

Hello all! I ended up going with the bonus Jules chapter, only thing is that one chapter became three! Here's part 1, hope you like it! 

HB3112

Valeria and Seb were sitting at home, relaxing in their garden before having to travel to Singapore for the next race.

Valeria had decided to go through some old pictures her mum had brought up from her childhood bedroom when she visited the paddock in Monza.

'Oh dear god, I forgot about my hair in 2014.'Valeria laughed. 'I'm sure you might remember' she smirked.

'Me? I didn't know you in 2014' Seb asked confused.

'we met once' Valeria shrugged.

'Wait... what?' Seb looked even more confused.

'I can't believe you wouldn't remember this!' she showed him the picture she took of her and Jules in his parents' house. 'do you think I could still pull the rainbow off?'

'Damn. Of course, I remember you! You're multi-coloured hair lady, or at least that's what Britta and I called you. Damn!' Seb was speechless.

'You're cute when you're confused. Hell, you were cute back then'

'why didn't you tell me?'

'I didn't know how. I can't just go: hey, I'm the girl whose tobacco you found in Monaco and I took the piss out of you'

'fair' he chuckled. 'what else were you up to that weekend?'

'A lot, actually. Maybe it's time you hear the story...'

Monaco, 5 years prior:

'Jules, where are you? I just got out of the airport. I swear you'd better have a good race or I'll blame you for everything that happened to me since I left the safety of my house in London" Valeria told her best friend on the phone.

She had just managed to get out of the airport in Nice after a rather unpleasant flight and even less pleasant airport experience in London. She looked around the car park Jules had told her about and spotted him standing next to a bright red Ferrari, chatting amicably to a young lady who had asked him to sign her Ferrari cap.

'pas de problème, à bientôt!' he told the fan, as he passed her the cap. Valeria watched him smile widely as he spotted her walking towards him. She accelerated to jump into his open arms.

'my god, Taz, you made it!' Jules' slight French accent was like music to her ears. 'what took you so long?'

'Don't even get me started'Valeria huffed. 'First, Dave was being a dick when I asked him to drop me off at the airport, then some border control guy acted like an arse, then a kid was screaming his lungs out...' Valeria started listing her words escaping her mouth at an inhuman speed.

'Taz... breathe, babe, please' Jules laughed. 'here. Drive it out he threw the keys at her, after having opened the back to store away her luggage.

'What? Are you serious?'she asked excitedly. Jules had never let her drive his fancy cars before, but not by a lack of trying from her part.

'yeah, driving always helped you on a bad day and, honestly? I do enough of it now' Jules joked.

'excuse me, Mr. I continued my career, do I need to feel sorry for you or what?' Valeria mocked him, as she sat in the driver seat of his car. 'is this what being a Ferrari academy driver means?'