15┃belonging

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
(explicit content ahead)

CHAPTER FIFTEEN(explicit content ahead)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"YOU'RE KISSING ME." KAI mumbles against her lips before he presses forward again, sneaking in every short kiss he can get between his sentences. She only leans into it, not pushing him away like he thought she would do any second now.

Mila sighs through her nose, completely content in this moment. She holds him close to her, and, contrasting completely with Kai's doubts, she knows with certainty that she never wants to let him go again. She wanted it all with him; the good, the bad, the crazy... every part that comes with standing by his side, a place she belonged since the instant she laid eyes on him.

Pulling slightly away once more, Kai sucks in a quick breath, ready to voice his erratic thoughts. His nose nudges hers. Their chests have no proximity between them. And a hint of a smile forms as she studies his stunned expression.

Mila interrupts him before he could gather the words he intended to say. "I'll do more than kiss you if you stop talking."

His body suddenly stills at her suggestion, and, concerned, she opens her blissed eyes fully. There's no prominent feature that exactly gives away what he's thinking except for his eyes, the pupils blown wide and irises seeming to hold more blue pigment. She only begins to process the detail before Kai regains motion, moving them quickly with his vampirism speed.

The next thing Mila comprehends is her back hitting the floor. Kai is hovering over her, desire now evident on every inch of his face, and she's quickly looking at him the exact same way. Just as her arms reach to pull him down closer, his hand grasps the collar of her shirt, easily tearing it down the middle. She repeats the action with him, yanking at fabric bundled up in her fists and ripping the torn pieces off of him.

"You're so hot." Mila is the one to speak up this time, breathing heavily. She's able to breakaway from sensation of Kai kissing down her jaw and her own overwhelming lust to confess.

"Would it ruin the moment if I said I know?" Kai breathed out, laughing against her skin.

"God, even when I'm trying to take your clothes off you still irritate me," she scoffs even though she's smiling at Kai's predictable, complacent behavior. "I can't believe I'm stuck with you."

Kai's grin widens when he raises his head to properly look at her, overjoyed by how he effortlessly gets under her skin in so many ways because she does the same to him. He's certain that he wouldn't want anyone else bothering him for the rest of eternity, and with the way her jade eyes beam at him from underneath fluttering eyelashes, it's clear the feeling is reciprocated.