Prolouge

Y/N's POV

Dead... Everything's dead... Everyone's dead... She's dead... Y/N was walking around the dead village, just taking a stroll. Y/N's been having dreams like this almost everyday. So she was just waiting, waiting to come across her.

The H/Cette stopped walking when she came across the house. Taking a deep breath, she was about to walk towards the house. Before she could continue, the ground shook and she fell to her knees. She felt ten major presences. She felt like vomiting from the cold, ominous feeling they were emitting. She slowly moved her head upwards, to see ten huge shadows looming over her. She felt an extreme weight being put on her shoulders and she fell to the floor. She felt scared, so sooo scared. This had never happened and it didn't help that these people had so much power. She felt tears well up in her eyes when flashes of one of the shadows turned into a human form. They had spiky black hair and wore a red bodysuit that revealed his chest. Her eyes widened when she saw a certain red-haired walk out of the house to face him. "Get out of here!!" Y/N screamed at her sister, but she didn't hear nor see her. The boy shot Y/N a malicious grin before turning back to Sierra. He formed a sword and slashed her. Y/N screamed as she watched her sisters head fall to the ground, and she knew she couldn't do anything about it.

I shot up from my bed, having shaky breaths, looking around. I was in the house I lived in for 9 years. I put a hand over my hammering heart, trying to calm my breathing. It was just a dream, right? But why did it feel so real. I could still feel those ten presences looming over me. It shook me to the core. I decided to go for a walk around the capital. I lazily slipped on my clothes.

I put on my cloak and went out

I put on my cloak and went out. I walked through the streets, greeting the passing townspeople. I sighed, remembering when I first came to Camelot. A sweet old lady allowed me to stay with her in the guest room of her house, but gave the house to me when she died 5 years ago. It was a shame, she treated me so nicely.

I continued walking around the streets. I ended up outside of Camelot and I decided to visit Misty and his new home. I know it'll be a 3 day walk going there and back but I don't care. I always visited him, but I feel as if I won't be seeing him for a while. I remember packing in a dagger and some food so I set off. I didn't exactly have my sacred treasure, because one day someone decided to rob me and they thought that a weapon gifted by King Liones himself, would be worth a few gold coins.

By the time I had arrived to a cave, it had been nightfall. I whistled, hoping Misty would hear me. His head popped out of the cave, teeth out looking for any predators. When he saw me his eyes twinkled and he ran to me. I sat down and watched as he lyed down on my lap. I petted him, stroking his fur softly.

I forgot to add in the detail that Misty was a pantha... Oh well.

"Hey Misty, how have you been?" I asked him. "I've been fine and healthy." he responded.

I also forgot to add the fact that he could talk... Meh.

"Why did you come so soon?" he asked.