Character Background- Y/N

(I've actually never really done this before so oop)

Table of Contents

The protagonist's family

Type of Demon

The Alito family

Y/N's Relationships

Ending

The protagonist's family
The main female protagonist's name is Y/N L/N. In birth, she was not gifted a nickname nor middle name. Her parents are Hina L/N(female) and Rubatu L/N (male). Y/N is an only child. Y/N did not have a lot of friends and was a bit naive as a kid. Her parents had proven that they did not like Y/N (from just not caring about her as much as they should), though being the naive kid Y/N was, she had stayed with them. Until one day, Y/N had overheard her parents making plans to sell her to the Holy War.

That was the time she had enough. Later that night, she had packed her bags and snuck out of her house.

Type of Demon
Y/N's family isn't a well-known demon class, because there isn't a lot of them. Her Demon Class is a tier higher than Zeldris, Meliodas and the other known demons.

Y/N's Demon type must be known for their knowledge of the Demon Realm's spells and their relentless strength. At about 100 years old, which in mentality is about two years old, Y/N had to stay up for hours, a spell book in her hand, learning the spells. She only then started physical practise by the age of 4 (300 years).

The Class Y/N is in inherits only four types of powers: Fire, Water, Rock or Wind; all in which are really powerful once you've mastered them.

They also have long spans of life, how long they can live is unknown.

The Alito family
You should know that Y/N had been adopted by the Alito family (Riatu, Draymon, Sierra and Traynor). As well as that they were killed. How they were killed is unknown except for Sierra, whom was killed in front of Y/N.

Before we continue on with that, I'd like to address why Y/N went to Zachariah in the first place. In a small part of Chapter 4 it's said how Y/N hates that she only came there for a mission (as well as in Chapter 3).

The reason was, before Zachariah, Y/N used to live in Liones, taking quests here and there just to fend for herself. This one quest Y/N took was to keep watch over a family in Zachariah. The quest giver had specifically said to keep in secret and keep an eye on the son of the family, Traynor.

She went there, faked having amnesia and got adopted by the family. Y/N had been keeping an eye on Traynor, as subtle as possible, because she couldn't lie, Traynor was a psycho in disguise.

But, Y/N gained strong bonds with the family (especially Sierra) and she had started to consider them her own family.

Then one day, after coming back from Holy Knight duties, the streets of the kingdom were empty.

I'd like to go behind the scene for that one. The reason was word got around that there were a gang of killers on the loose, killing those they came across. If you haven't guessed already, Traynor was part of the gang. So when Y/N came across Sierra and watched her get killed, it was in fact Traynor flinging a knife toward Sierra (which had hit her heart, killing Sierra almost immediately).