Chapter 9 : Druids Land

Y/N's POV

After some time, we finally arrived at the Druids land. "We made it!" I yelled. I helped Elizabeth down Hawk's Mom and watched as she took a step forward, taking in her surroundings.

"So this is the Holy Land of the Druids, sages of the forest?" Elizabeth asked. "Yep. It's been ten years since I was here last." Captain spoke. I started walking next to Elizabeth. "Lady Y/N, do you know the Druids personally?" Elizabeth asked me. "I mean... I guess. A few visits and you're considered buddies." I joked.

Captain sent me a questioning glance. "I thought you'd only come here twice." he spoke. I shrugged and looked forward at the rocky field. "Still, as far as I can see, there's only rocks here. And no sign of anybody around." Elizabeth spoke.

Elizabeth walked up to a rock formation where two rocks were placed next to each other, a roof made placed on it. "Oh my... What a fine stone pillar." Elizabeth admired. "Was this all done by the Druids?" Elizabeth asked, tracing her fingers through the cracks of the pillar.

I walked through the formation and found myself in a different area. There was a lake and in the middle of the lake stood a stone building with a sharp point at the top.

"Lady Y/N, this is--" Elizabeth started but was cut off. "The entry's open already." I spoke. Hawk was confused at first, but after walking past the entry, understood.

"Oooh! Wow, look at this!"

"What sorcery is this?"

Hawk and Slader's voices rang through the air. "It's a kind of 'gate' connecting two places. But in order to pass through, you need the permission of the operators." Merlin explained. "Then, if the gate is open, that means..." Slader was cut off. "There's someone there." Hawk pointed out.

"Indeed." I heard a familiar voice. "We already knew you were coming." Zaneri spoke.

I turned around to see Zaneri, Theo and--

"JENNA!"

That was me.

"Y/N!!" Jenna yelled.

We ran into each other's arms. "I miss you." I spoke, letting go. She winked at me before turning to face the others. "Long time no see." Jenna started. "Eight Deadly Sins." Zaneri ended.

"Hey big guy! You're the leader, eh?" Hawk questioned, running up to them. I walked away from them, knowing what would happen. Elizabeth approached me.

"Lady Y/N, I thought you said you didn't know these people personally." Elizabeth spoke. "I don't, but that doesn't mean I don't know them." I smiled. I looked back when I heard Hawk's cries.

There was a stick shoved up his nose.

Serves him right.

Hawk screeched, asking how those two little squirts are the Druid Cheifs. It's basically saying the small and pervy blonde is the leader of the 'most vile and ruthless Knights of the land', is what the rumors state.

"Hey Theo, the last time I saw you you were 13 and you've grown a hefty amount!" I smiled, looking up to Theo (embarrassing how he'd be 6 times my size when I'm way older than him). "Yep! I'm only 15 years old!" Theo exclaimed.

Jenna played with Hawk's ears, saying how funny he was. Hawk asked something about her taking him as a joke.

I rolled my eyes, and they landed on Zaneri and Elizabeth.

"N...nice to meet you. I'm the third princess of Lio--"

Zaneri looked away, uninterested.

Ouch...