Chapter 11 : Peaceful Visit

Meliodas's POV

I saw Y/N with a grimace on her face, raising her hand, holding a small metal hairpin. I looked at her with an eyebrow raised. "Sorry guys..." she whispered. "Hey where are you getting a--" I got cut off when she spoke,

"Freeze!"

Everyone except Jenna and I froze in place. "Y/N! What is your problem?" Jenna yelled. "Sorry 'bout that, I just can't have anyone finding out where I'm from yet." she said sadly. "And me?" I asked, causing her to look at me. "I trust that you'll keep it a secret." she smiled.

Y/N looked at Jenna and nodded, telling her to start. Jenna raised her staff and spoke in ancient tongue, causing a huge Goddess Amber to appear above us. My eyes widened at the familiar black substance.

I looked at Y/N to see her glaring at the amber confidently. The amber broke and a cloud of darkness towered over the area. Y/N shucked in a deep breath as she changed her aura.

Instead of her E/C orbs, it was replaced with an onyx colour and a hint of purple. A small crest had formed on her right forehead.

She held out her hand and the dark mass was sucked into her palm. When all the mass was gone, she turned to look at me, her eyes changing back to it's original colour. I was surprised to find zero traces of demonic power when just a second ago it was emanating a large amount of power. "I guess your hunch was correct." she smiled as the others unfrozen, oblivious to what just happened.

With a nod, Jenna, Y/N and I decided to act as if nothing happened.

I turned to Jenna, "So you gonna give me back my power any time soon?" I asked. "Sheesh... Honestly, I'm this close to telling you no." Jenna warned.

"But oh well." Jenna pointed her staff to the sky. "Rakushida Tsumidamashi." she spoke and a huge Goddess Amber appeared above her staff.

It was the same process as Y/N's, but the darkness surrounded me instead. Once the process was complete, I decided to joke with them.

I let out a dark chuckle, "This is it! I've got my power back!"

Jenna got in front of everyone protectively, holding her staff out.

"Meliodas..?" Gil questioned. "Hey! he's giving off a scary vibe..." Howzer commented.

"Just kidding." I spoke simply.

Y/N's POV

Of course he'd do that.

I shook my head, letting out a small laugh.

"Thank goodness!" Gilthunder yelled. "He's no different than before." Howzer commented. "Are you... stupid?" King asked. "What!?" Howzer questioned.

I looked ar Captain, whom was putting on his clothes. I realized I was still in my bra and skirt, but before I could react, I was put in my clothes from before.

I realized Merlin had used Aport. "Thanks Mer!" I smiled.

"Merlin, could you send me to the Ten Commandments?" Captain asked, straightening his shirt.

"Are you crazy!?" Gilthunder yelled, "Throwing yourself straight into enemy's camp is suicide!"

"I'll come with." I volunteered, ignoring Gilthunder's words. "You too?!" He yelled.

"It can be done." Merlin confirmed. "I can confirm the exact point of drop-off. It's in point-blank range of Galand. But once I've--" I decided to stop listening to Merlin, knowing she was going to say a full paragraph.

"Are you even listening!?" Gilthunder asked. "What." I blinked.

"Very well!" Merlin said. "Meliodas... Gil's right. The Commandments are just too strong!" Hendrickson warned.