Chapter 12 : Demon's Talk

Me realizing I've been drawing all day and I haven't even written the chapter yet.

Y/N's POV

It's been a while since we got on Hawk's Mom and I decided to talk to Captain about earlier today.

"Captain!" I called out. "Yes." his voice came out muffled. I realized his head was under my skirt. "Stop it!" I yelled, bonking his head (I searched the word bonk and I found a naughty meaning😳).

He removed his head and looked at me. "Captain, we need to talk." I told him seriously. "Yeah." he replied, squeezing my chest. "Take me seriously!" I said, removing his hand.

I could tell he was trying to avoid the conversation we both needed to have.

Captain sighed, becoming serious. "Fine, let's go to my office." he spoke. "Office?" I questioned.

"Merlin!"

"On it!"

A perfect cube surrounded me and Captain. Oh... that's what he meant.

"So, um... yeah, you see, uhm... " I trailed off.

Why is this harder than expected.

"Turned down a Commandment?" Captain suggested.

"Yeah that, well. I was young, I didn't want to cause harm to anyone and I also didn't want to deny the commandment per se. So I said I'd think about it and I... ran away..."

Ok it doesn't sound so great saying it aloud.

"What about you!?" (I was listening to a song and when I wrote this the song said the exact same words😂) I asked. "Since when are you Zeldris's brother?" I asked. "I always have been." he shrugged. "So you're basically saying you're over 3,000 years old?" I asked and he nodded.

"Thank God I'm not the only one." I let out a breath. I then realized something, "Wait, are you that boy I saw in the castle?" I asked. Captain's eyes widened, "you're the girl I saw?!"

"Fuck, talk about coincidences." I chuckled, sliding down the wall and sitting down. Captain sat down next to me.

"By the way, do you have any more siblings?" I asked. "Yeah, Estarossa." Captain spoke. I widened my eyes, "Even him! Wow... Next thing is you're the Demon King's son." I joked.

"Actually..." Captain trailed off. "Seriously? What else?" I asked, crossing my legs. "I, uh, used to be a Commandment. The leader of the Ten Commandments." Captain spoke.

"And what changed?" I asked. I could Captain was becoming uncomfortable so I quickly dismissed it, "You know what, nevermind. If you don't want to talk about it, we won't talk about it." I spoke.

Captain sent me a thankful glance and silence formed. I uncrossed my legs and playing a gamble, I rested my head on Captain's shoulder. I was surprised when he put his head on mine.

"Who's Sierra?"

I froze.

"You don't have to answer."

"What? Oh, no. It just caught me by surprise." I cleared my throat, sitting upwards. "Well, Sierra was my little sister, not by blood though. Before I joined the Eight Deadly Sins I lived with her and her family. But... something... happened and they all died." I spoke and tears formed.

No, now's not the time to cry! I numbly wiped my tears off, taking a deep breath. Captain pulled me into his chest, giving me hug. I took in his scent, wrapping my arms around his waist. He smelt nice.