Chapter 2 : Galand

Third POV

There stood a tall, skinny man in red armour, with a wasps stinger as his chin. Y/N took a step back, hoping he doesn't see her. If the commandments get a whiff of who I am, I'm dead, Y/N thought.

Y/N remembered the following days after she left the demon realm. Blue Demons would come to come to earth, in search of her, because apparently, the Demon King had put up a search party to look for their 'future commandment'.

How cocky.

It eventually died down with the life of those Demons. So there was a possibility that the Ten Commandments knew about her, but it wasn't a risk she was willing to take. She grew weak during the 3000 years, very weak. 'She wouldn't hold her own against a stupid Albion' weak.

There was some dust remaining and Y/N could make out a figure next to Galand. She widened her eyes and moved backwards. "W-who are t-those people?" Diane asked, stuttering. "Oh I'm Galand of Truth, a pleasure for you to meet me. And as for this human." Galand said, looking to his sidekick. "This is the person who will help me look for the betrayer of the Demon King, other than Meliodas." Y/N looked at Meliodas, hesitant.

She knew he was a demon, but known by the Ten Commandments? That's a whole new thing. The H/Cette decided to focus on her own situation." I think we might have found our target, Galand of Truth. "the brown haired man spoke from his spot next to Galand.

He looked straight at Y/N, whom was peeking her head from her newfound spot behind Diane. Diane had snatched her best friend and placed her behind her giant-sized self. The brunette sensed serious power coming from Galand, and she wasn't going to let Y/N get into the crossfire, even if she was scared herself. "Oh, you're not lying not lying? Continue." Galand said, facing his minion.

The boy lifted his finger towards Y/N and a spike of light erupted from his finger to the H/Cette."Nightmare Reveal." he chanted. As the light entered Y/N's mind, she became limb. Meliodas saw this from the corner of his eye. "Y/N!" He shouted, before his eyes landed on Diane. She was looking at him with a determined look on her face. She nodded before picking Y/N up and placing the H/Cette on her shoulder.

Y/N was in a dark room where no light was seen for miles. "This is a quick warning." a voice spoke alarming her. "You are gonna go through some shit." the voice continued. "You will only be released once you've overcome your nightmare. Starting in 5...4...3..." Y/N panicked at the countdown and looked around. "2...1..." The girl waited in anticipation with her eyes shut tightly. Hearing nothing she opened an eye and jumped backwards.

There was a arrow a few inches away from her forehead. "0..." the arrow came at her full speed. She felt a pain, then fainted from a poison put on the tip of the arrow.

"Oh my God. Are you okay?"

Y/N groaned slighty, stirring in her unconscious state, and ever so slowly, lifting her eyelids. She locked eyes with someone she was all too familiar with. She shot up crawling away from the hovering figure.

Y/N's eyes were set on the teenage girl with red hair, who had stood up properly looking down at her. "Oh I'm sorry I startled you." the girl spoke in a sweet voice Y/N had grown used to. Y/N stared at the girl in disbelief, feeling tears well up.

The girl looked at Y/N with wide eyes as she saw the tears forming. She couldn't help but feel pity. The H/Cette looked no older than 17 years old. She took a step forward before  sitting on her knees in front of Y/N.

"Hey are you okay?" the redhead spoke again, her voice laced with concern. Y/N was at a loss for words. Though she managed to keep the tears from falling, she felt as if she was going to break down. Because in front of her, was none other than the person who haunted her dreams. The person who was held by her, as she sobbed over the lifeless girl.

"Come on."

Y/N was snapped out of her thoughts as the girl took ahold of her arm and pulled her up. She led Y/N to a village that the said girl spent 1 and a half years at. "My name is Sierra, by the way." the girl spoke next to Y/N. Y/N looked up at her soothing blue eyes as a small smile found a way to her lips.

"Hi Sierra, I'm Y/N."

Meanwhile Merlin was turned to stone from lying in front of Galand, Meliodas was being mercilessly murdered by Galand, Diane on the ground, her Gideon next to her and a big wound on her forehead, blood oozing out of it, still keeping Y/N in her arms, Elizabeth, Hawk and Arthur being kept in separate Perfect Cubes, crying to their loved ones and Slader, holding the stoned Merlin with his live, being immobilized.

Galand threw his sphere into Meliodas' eye, the final blow. He removed the spear from the blondies eye and moved towards the Perfect Cube in one leap. He started attacking it, trying to break the transparent purple box. After a while he gave up, saying things like 'their lucky they get to live to tell the tale' and he left with his minion. Elizabeth was sobbing 'Sir Meliodas' while Arthur was mumbling 'I failed Merlin' and others things.

An emotionless laugh rang through everyones ears and all the unwounded people looked to the left. There stood Gowther, laughing maniacally, the dust covering his uncovered body.

"I'm sorry but I must be going now."

Before he could continue to do whatever he was doing, a bracelet was thrown onto his wrist, snapping him out of his crazed state. He looked around the battlefield, his eyes falling on Elizabeth. She looked back with pleading eyes. "Sir Gowther, please remove me from this cube." she cried while the pink-haired doll stood there emotionless.

"It appears you are hurting. But I can not help you. Only the caster can remove the spell Perfect Cube." he spoke, before the cube was removed. He tilted his head to the side to the side. "Never mind." Elizabeth ran to Meliodas' side while Arthur went to help Slader and a shattered Merlin.

"Sir Meliodas."

"Lady Merlin."

Both Elizabeth and Arthur spoke at the same time. "Why are you all mourning." Gowther spoke, ruining the sentimental moment. "This is all a mere illusion." he snapped his hands and Meliodas was no longer lifeless, nor was Merlin shattered into pieces. Meliodas still had a wound on his chest, but no eye injury. Elizabeth watched in astonishment and relief as his chest moved up and down.

Soon enough back up arrived and they took everyone to the castle and treated their wounds. Not knowing what was wrong with Y/N, they left her in a room, hoping she'd wake up soon.

A/N: My account is getting deleted in three weeks, no biggie✌️😗