.[1].

"Come on Atlas, concentrate. Feel the force within you. Be the mistress of the force," said Leia, now older than what she used to be. She now had wrinkles on her face, her once brown hair was now grey as Quandanium Steel. Atlas tried her best to lift a rock with her mind, only being able to lift it an inch above the table. Atlas was grunting, using every strength within her to do this. The rock has fallen onto the ground.

"Alright, that's enough," said General Leia Organa, with a frustrated tone. She waved her hand to dismiss her student.

"Master, if you give me a bit more time, I can perfect it. I'm better than last time, don't you think?" Atlas was now 23, she has matured since she has been a child. She was now training with Leia, working with the force.

"Go rest for fifteen minutes and come back to the Command Post when you're done," said Leia as she exited the training room.

"Ughhh!" Atlas grabbed the rock she practiced on and threw it across the room. "Why can't I ever be as good as her!" Atlas stomped to her quarters. Opening the doors to her quarters, she plopped onto her bed, wishing she was better than what she is now. She looked at the ceiling, imaging herself as a pilot, or a system coder, or even as a trainer if she ever gets to that point. She got up to go to the bathroom. She stripped her clothes off and stepped into the refresher. She let the water drip from her head to her face. She thought about what she could be, or what she could do to be better than what she is. Then she heard a voice.

"Atlas, don't overpower the Force. Work with it."

She felt chills going down her spine. She recognized that voice, but where it came from was the real question. She opened her eyes, realizing she had been in there more than she intended to. She stepped out of the refresher, grabbed a towel, and dried her hair, and clothed herself in new attire.

She walked to the Command Post where the rest of the members and Leia worked. The door opened to find hundreds of people discussing assignments, working on computers, talking to pilots and fighters. She was nowhere near ready for what she was about to hear.

"Atlas, come over here," Leia said as she waved her hand in the direction of herself. Atlas walked nervously toward Leia.

"You called for me." Atlas placed a hand on Leia's shoulder who was now shorter than Atlas herself.

"Yes, Atlas. You have proven to yourself that you are strong. Not necessarily in the force, but physically. So I want to give you this extremely important assignment. I understand if you feel overwhelmed by this but you were the first person that came to mind when I assigned it." Leia grabbed her hand and rubbed the back with the pad of her thumbs.

Atlas had a face of confusion and worrisome. "What is it."

"The Resistance wants you to spy on the First Order. We want you to get as much information as you can get on their future plans," Leia said with a firm voice and tone.

Atlas now overwhelmed, "Wha-, I-. The First Order? They're so powerful-"

"And that's why we want you to spy on them; Be apart of them. To figure out what they want to do. But we are more powerful, remember that," Leia interrupted.

"I- this is incredible. Oh my god, my first real mission. Leia when do I start?" Atlas asked eagerly, finally being able to do some real action.

"You start next week. You will act as an engineer technician. That's why I've been training you on engineering for the past two months. I'm sure with your skill in this, they will surely accept you. You will have a chip in your ear that we will install. There we will be able to talk to you and you talk to us. Understand?"

"Wait, but what if I'm not qualified for this. What if they catch me and kill me," said Atlas, now worried for her life.

"Trust me Atlas, if I even suspected that you will fail this mission or be seriously injured, I wouldn't have assigned this mission to you," Leia reassured her with a strong hug.

•••

For seven days, Atlas and Leia trained unconditionally. Training twenty-four hours a day. Only resting for food and sleep, and still, then, she often forgot about her body's needs. She wanted this to be perfection, she wanted to be perfection. She couldn't stand looking at the Resistance, face to face if she failed this mission. She worked her whole life for this moment. This is what she wanted. To accomplish something that can change the Resistance and The First Order, forever.