.[11].

Atlas walked around and around the room. She has been confined in this room for days now and she wanted to go out, to see people, to see Finn. She was prepping herself. Kylo forbade her from leaving this room. After all, she did betray The First Order. Kylo had been out for the entire day, doing his commander stuff. She just decided to go out. She didn't care anymore if he was going to punish her. She just needed to get out now.

She stuck her head out of the doorframe, looking left to right to see if there was anyone. Luckily, there wasn't. She walked out, cautious of her sounds of movement. She dressed in her normal work clothes so no one would suspect anything. She walked around a little sad. It seemed to her that no one noticed she was gone for so many days. She was just about to turn the corner when she saw a Knight of Ren. She was sure that if they saw her, they would take her right back and tell Kylo all about her little adventures in the halls. So she tipped her hat down to cover her face, making it seem as if she was just a normal engineer technician. Fortunately, the knight didn't suspect a thing.

She walked near the hangar. She saw all the ships and pilots in there through the window. She wondered what it will be like to fly herself, having all the freedom just to explore the galaxy and discover so much more. It was until a stormtrooper tapped on her shoulder that her heart had almost stopped right there. She was scared for her life. She should be; she was known as The Resistance spy on board. The spy everyone and everything thought was dead, as she should be.

"Atlas? I thought you were dead. Everyone thinks you're dead. Ugh, thank goodness."

"Finn? Is that you? Oh my god. No, I'm not dead." Atlas came into a hug but was blocked by him putting his hand out. I guess it would be stupid to hug someone if you're trying to not draw attention on yourself.

"Atlas, I have something very important to tell you but not here." He looked around before he grabbed her wrist and brought her to a storage closet across the hall.

"Wh- Finn- don't push me," said Atlas as Finn shoved her into the closet with him too. Before Atlas could say anything, he brought his hand to her mouth to shut her up as he took off his helmet.

"Come with me, Atlas. We can leave now; get out of this hell hole."

Atlas was confused. She understood why he wanted to go; he's too good for this. But she didn't understand why he wanted her to come with him. She didn't understand why he would trust her. She lied about herself. She didn't tell him that she was a spy.

"I- I don't know." Atlas was in shock. So in shock that words didn't come out properly out of her mouth.

"Come on, Atlas. Let's get out of here. I already have a plan, I just need your approval to take you." Where was he even going to go. She felt something inside of her, deep in her heart, her soul. It didn't want to go. She was waiting for something, something great. She couldn't go. This desire for something was too strong. She couldn't go. Not with unanswered questions and thoughts. She needed to stay.

"No." It was fast and simple. She left the closet, leaving Finn baffled, tangled in his words. She had had enough of walking around the halls and seeing people. She needed to go back to Kylo's personal quarters. Something was waiting for her there. Something that lured her there. It was like she was in a trance. A trance she couldn't break. She would stop at nothing to get to the quarters. She knew something inside of her had changed; changed in her heart.

"Atlas, come." Said a voice with heavy breathing. As if having trouble to breathing in a mask. But this voice was somewhere else. In her mind. Yes. The voice was in her mind. Coming from something inside his personal quarters.

She opened the grand doors that led to the living room. She walked to his bedroom, not paying attention to anything but the door to her left. She walked in through that door to find a room of white. It was full of Kylo's things. But there was one thing. One thing that called to her. A helmet of destruction on a white pillar. She looked closer, inspecting every detail of it.

"Lord Vader," she whispered to it, as if calling for it. She felt herself. She felt herself give herself to it. To him.

"Finish what I started." There goes the voice again in her mind. Now she knew where it came from. It came from the legend himself, Darth Vader. The empire that birthed The First Order. He was the one that started it all. The one that brought destruction to everything. The one that killed millions. She picked up the helmet. Although heavy, she didn't care. She wanted to feel it. Feel him and, all his power. Then she felt him.

She felt Kylo very close to her. So close it seemed as if he was behind her. Then she saw hands beside her, touching her hands; holding the helmet with her. She looked behind her to find him taking it all in; the power. He looked so beautiful with his dark black locks. She saw him embrace himself to Lord Vader, giving him every thing he had. She wanted nothing but to do the same; to do it with him. He put down the helmet to look at her. He saw everything he ever wanted and more. He saw pure darkness and power, enough to make him smirk. He saw the force; so dangerous it was necessary to learn to tame it. But release all its power when it's needed.

"Come." Kylo said after moments of just staring at each other, just studying everything she could be in her eyes. And for Atlas, studying everything she could do with him in his eyes.