.[20].

Kylo stood over her, Atlas still hunched over herself, her wet palms on her face. Kylo hated seeing her like this. He knew how strong she was; or how strong she will be. But he understood her reaction. Her whole life was a lie. And she was oblivious to believe it all. She had been told that her parents were away for a while, not dead. But he knew that all of this would result to her becoming her best self. A more powerful Atlas. A more darker Atlas. The Atlas she saw in her dreams. The Atlas she didn't want to be.

She didn't want to accept that the girl she saw in her dreams were her future self because The Resistance-Leia was the only thing holding her back from being the girl she saw. Herself. She didn't want to believe that everything was a lie. She wanted to be back home. She wanted to be innocent and young again. She wanted to be oblivious to it all, only stuck in her own world. She didn't want to work for neither sides anymore. She wanted to be secluded on a flower field, in a cottage and live there by herself. With no worries whatsoever.

Kylo came over and placed a hand on her face. He moved her palm on her face. He saw the once beautiful green eyes he admired so much, now red and full of anger and sadness. He brought his thumb to her cheek and brushed away her tears. There's no time for crying now. She looked him like he was the only thing that hasn't been a lie to her. Her slowly growing love wasn't a lie. It was real and it was true. And he knew it.

"Atlas...we could take revenge. We could use your anger, hate, and sadness to take back what's rightfully yours. We could destroy the lies they fed you once and for all. You could have it all...if you join me."

It sounded so appealing to her. To finally come face to face with Leia and confront her. To end it all. She had ruined her. Leia had fed her lies when she was hungry for the truth. She needed to hear the cries of Leia's apologies. She needed to end her and everything blocking her from getting to Leia. I'll join you.

Kylo looked into her heart and soul to find her answer. He then saw into her eyes and saw the light and love in her eyes shift, alter to darkness. He had done his job. She was now fully consumed into the darkness. He already had his answer. She was ready for what she was about to become. She was ready to rule beside him in the First Order. She was ready to end the Resistance and everyone with them. She would die if it meant ending them.

"I'll join you." It was simple but efficient. She knew what she was getting herself into. She was no longer afraid of the girl in her dreams. No. She was the girl in her dreams. The calls from Darth Vader; they weren't for nothing. The confusing statements coming from Kylo when she had met him that first day. She finally understood. They had known what she would become. They had known he destiny, her fate.

Kylo had finally did it. He had finally gotten what he wanted. He knew the powers Atlas held from the very beginning she set foot onto the Finalizer. He had seen her future. He saw the Atlas he was looking at now.

Kylo came closer to her. He placed his hand on her still damp cheek and ran his finger all long it until he reached behind her ear, where she still held the chip. The touch of her skin on his was too much to process for both of them. It was an overwhelming feeling. It was adrenaline and love rushing through their veins.

He grabbed the chip and took it off of her and said "...and we can start with this." He held the chip in front of her face. Both of them stared at it. This was The only thing Atlas had left from the Resistance. She hadn't used it since that day she was caught. Kylo dropped the chip on the floor purposely to the floor. It sat there on the floor for moments until Kylo began. "Crush it."

And Atlas did just that. She stood from her seat and brought her foot towards the chip on the floor. She placed the heel of her foot on top of the chip and placed pressure on it. They both heard the crunching and shatters of the chip under her foot. The chip was no more. All it is was pieces of debris. Unimportant debris.

Atlas took a deep breath, satisfied of what she felt inside. The Atlas that was there 15 minutes ago was gone. She was forgotten. Never to be missed again. "Once the chip is crushed, the Resistance will get an S.O.S from it. They tracked my location with it, so now they will track the last location it tracked. The Resistance is on their way." She said this, still looking at the crushed chip that was once the only way she could ever contact the Resistance. But now, she wants nothing to do with it. She wants the Resistance to be nothing. She felt all the darkness and evil and hatred being consumed in her. She was broken and she used it to her advantage.

"That's perfect."

"They'll be here any minute now."

"This is the time to put your months worth of training to the test, Atlas. Prepare and see me in the Command Center."