.[21].

Atlas watched as Kylo left the room. He left with such grace but with confidence. That's what she admired about him. She couldn't believe had just happened. She had just agreed to destroy the Resistance. And to do it with him. She sat at the foot of her bed out of disbelief. She remembered when she was younger and she thought that she would lead beside Leia in the Resistance. But life decided to take an unexpected turn.

Her view on the galaxy was completely changed than what it was a month ago. But there was something inside of her -a voice- that was telling her that this was what she was meant to be. That this is was who she was destined to be.

Yes, She was loyal to the republic, even when she was younger. But she always knew that that would change. That there was something inside of her that was always intrigued to the dark side. She was never exposed to the dark side, so she never knew how it felt. And now that she was fully consumed by it, she loved it. She loved every feeling of it on her skin, bones, heart, and soul. And if she felt detached to it, she longed for it. She missed it.

As for Kylo, he couldn't be more pleased and satisfied with his little piece of work that was Atlas. He still felt tremendous guilt with the manipulation he did to her, but he knew deep down in him, there was a little part of him that knew that this was the right thing. That if she found out about her parents in another way, she would be even more devastated than she already was now.

Atlas walked to her closet and grabbed a new outfit (the one showed above) that her gentlewoman prepared for her. She grazed her fingers all over the fabric. She felt the coolness of the leather. She admired what this outfit gave off. It gave off a feeling of power.

When she put on her outfit of battle, she looked at herself in the mirror. It was definitely something she would never wear. But in this case, it was acceptable; appropriate. She adjusted the fabric on her neck. It was tight and secure, but not tight enough to block her airways. Then she realized something as she looked at herself.

She realized that she looked exactly like the girl in her dreams. The girl had the exact same outfit with the same hair. She realized what that dream finally meant. It meant that this was the day she would finally get what she deserved. Revenge.

After looking at her outfit with her emotionless face, she walked out of Kylo's personal quarters, she walked to the Command Center where she was ordered to be at. Once door of the Command Center opened and let out a hiss, she felt all eyes on her, and it was satisfying. With that satisfaction, she walked confidently, knowing that she was going to complete what everyone on this ship was devoted to doing for years; to destroy the Resistance.

She walked towards Kylo and General Hux. But she paid no mind to Hux with his sickly looking skin. She knew that what he felt towards her -which was pity- didn't matter.

Kylo stood there with his mask and robe. She wished she could see his eyes in that hole in his mask, but they had to stay professional. She couldn't have any distractions. Not now.

"I am ready, Commander Ren." She looked at him straight in the face. She showed no sign of hesitation. She was ready to destroy this. Her heart had made a decision and she was destined to complete it.

"I know you are. This is your fight, Atlas. You are the one that will destroy the Resistance," he said with his robotic voice the mask gave off.

"Yes master." She lowered her head as a sign of respect. She had respect for him. And he had respect for her.

After a moment of silence, Hux began to speak. "We have tracked The Raddus on the GPS. They are coming near. I would start going to your shuttles now."

"No. We will go to the Starkiller Base. They will attack there. And then we will attack." Kylo said this almost immediately after Hux finished. But Atlas just stood there watching both of them. "Let's go." What he meant by this was that they were going to the hangar to get their ships ready to fly.

Kylo never taught Atlas how to fly a shuttle or TIE Fighter so she knew that she would have to fly with Kylo in his command shuttle. They walked to the Hangar in silence. But Atlas kept looking at her crisp matte black saber hooked on her waist belt. She missed its feeling; the power it radiates. But she knew that she couldn't use it yet.

Once they reached the hangar and walked towards his command shuttle, Kylo turned back around to find Atlas still. She showed no emotion, and planned to show no emotion at all. Because she knew that if she did, she wouldn't get the job done. That if she was going to show emotion towards the Resistance, she would fail everyone.

Kylo was proud. Kylo was proud of how she has come. He was proud of how she took her parents death so well. But he wasn't going to feel this way. Not now. So they continued to walk to his command shuttle. And once they were inside, Atlas felt a sense of nostalgia.

She remembered that first day when she took on her first assignment. She was fixing lose circuit wires on the dash. And how she got so scared when she was face to face with Kylo. He was known as 'the big scary guy' on the ship. And it was very rare for an engineer to meet him so early. But it all reminded her of simpler times. When she was devoted to serving the Resistance and made a commitment to retrieve information.

Kylo sat down on the pilot's seat and Atlas on the co-pilot's seat. She saw him press flashing button, switch and flick switches and levers, and adjust his seat. And soon after they were both floating in space. Ready to do what they were meant to do.

Destroy the Resistance.