.[2].

Atlas nervously walked the halls of the Finalizer. She's never seen so many Stormtroopers. She knows if she shows any sign of the Resistance or the great or good, she will surely be killed and be called a traitor. As she walked, she watched two Stormtroopers marching up to her. She's never been so nervous in her life. Not even a day in this ship and she was sure she was already caught. Thankfully, the Stormtroopers weren't marching up to Atlas; they marched into a room Atlas has yet to discover.

She saw a man turn the corner, now walking up to her. A pasty looking man, with red hair. He looked sick or ill. She was sure she was caught this time.

"You," said the man, walking up to her with his index finger out. Atlas looked behind her, thinking that he was talking to someone else behind her. "Yes. You with the brown hair. I'm talking to you." Now for sure, she was caught. Her heart was now beating out of her chest, scared that he too could see how nervous she was. "You're the new girl right?" Atlas nodded yes to the ill-looking man. "Pardon my manners, I'm General Hux. You are the ship's engineer, right?"

Atlas was relieved. she thanked the stars that she wasn't caught; at least not yet. "Yes. Yes, I am. My name is At-"

"Atlas Caelia. Yes, I know who you are. I was the one who hired you. Please, since you're so new here, let me show you around. You're gonna need it if you're going to work for us."

•••

"The ship is humongous, General. A very intricate design, don't you think," asked Atlas, hoping that if she compliments the ship, she will get on his good side.

"Well yes, Atlas. It definitely is. Well lastly, let me show you to your quarters; where you're staying."

So General Hux and Atlas walked to her quarters, where she is staying; but she couldn't help but notice a little droid, a black one who looked just like an old one which was put away. A white and blue, which was named R2-D2.

"This is where you'll be staying," he said as he pointed to a metal door.

Atlas opened the door to find a bland-looking looking room. It had a basic bed in the corner and a small closet, as well as a door that led into a small bathroom in the corner. There was a small window right above her nightstand which showed the view of the dark galaxy. This was going to be her home for the next--well who knows.

"Well, I hope you will find comfort here. Once you are all done settling in, please see me in the Command Post; and please don't be late. Commander Ren doesn't like to wait," said Hux as he stood by the door's archway.

And so with that, he left Atlas standing in the middle of her room. This was the moment she was waiting for. She was going to meet the 'mastermind' of all of this. Then she remembered about the chip in her ear; she needed to inform General Organa that she was going to be meeting the commander. So she closed her door and double-tapped the chip in her ear.

"General Organa, are you there? Its Atlas," Atlas asked as she seemed as if she was speaking to herself.

"Yes, Atlas, we're here. Do you have any news for us; any information," Leia asked.

"So general, I'm now in my room. I'm about to meet Commander Ren. That's all I have now. If I have any more information, I will get in contact with you."

"Good work, Atlas. Make us proud," said Leia right before she ended the call.

Atlas made sure she turned off the chip and made sure she looked presentable.

•••

Atlas stood behind the big metal doors that led to the Command Post. She prayed to the stars that she didn't show any sign of hesitation that would make the commander think that shes against him (even though she is). As soon as she stood close to the door, she pressed the button on the side to open it. She subconsciously sucked in her breath when a gush of air came up to her face when the doors had opened. She took a moment to look around, there were hundreds of people in that one room. She glanced to the back of the room, near the windows that led to the galaxy ahead, she saw a dark figure; a man with a dark mask on with a cape and hood. She noticed how mysterious he looked. He was tall as well. She figured that this was Commander Ren. Next to this man was that same pasty man, General Hux.

Atlas calmed herself before walking up to both of them. As she walked up to them, Commander Ren looked at her suspiciously.

"Atlas, this is Commander Ren. He is in charge of everything here," Hux said as he pointed to Ren

Atlas nodded. This was the man that the Resistance wanted information from. This is who everyone wanted dead as long as this whole order.

"Now Atlas, for your first job, Commander Ren needs you to fix the engine circuits on his command shuttle. The shuttle should be in the hangar."

Atlas nodded. She wished she could look at the commander but she was just too intimidated by him. She turned back and walked to the Hangar.