.[13].

Atlas walked the halls of the Star Destroyer, still debating what she should do. She was getting pulled into the dark side, but there was still a part of her that was still light. She had no clue what to do. She paced around the halls. People started wondering if she was okay. She started to notice that people didn't question her presence. She came to the conclusion that Kylo told everyone on board that she won't be betraying The First Order. But that still didn't restrict her from doing it again. After all, she still had the chip in her ear. But she still didn't want to use it. She didn't feel the need to contact The Resistance. She was now known as Kylo's little project. His little pet to try convert into the dark side.

Now she really had no one. Finn is gone on some adventure of some sort, and for Kylo. Well that's a different story, he's trying to completely change Atlas. But what she doesn't know is that she's doing it herself.

She decided to go to the training room. Maybe Kylo's there. She walked all the way to the training room. She thought about what he said to her yesterday. What she felt in his heart, and what she saw. What she saw of herself. What's she saw that would become herself. To rule the galaxy. That's what he had told her. That she would rule the galaxy with him. Of all people he had chosen her.  This was probably one of Kylo's little joke to make himself feel even more powerful than what he is now. The more she thought about it, the more appealing it was. She wouldn't be so bored anymore. She thought about the times she would pace around the base when she wasn't training.

She arrived at the training room. She looked through the little window on the door. There was no one. She could have sworn that Kylo was going to be here. It was a cold room. Training equipment every where. She looked around to find nothing, but then something had caught her eye. Kylo's lightsaber. The matte black hilt of the saber. It was so appealing to her. She wanted to grab it so bad. Feel the cold metal through her fingers and through her veins. She felt every urge to ignite it and destroy something, to completely shred it to pieces. Her legs started moving as if they had their own mind. She walked towards the saber.

She stared at it, and after a moment, she grabbed it. She took it all in; the power, the darkness. She took it all in. And just as she suspected, she did feel the cold metal in between her fingers. She felt it's coldness through her veins. She felt herself upon a pillar, showing off her power to everyone. She felt respected. She grazed her fingers all along the ridges and scratches on the hilt of the saber. Her fingers went over the button to ignite it, moving her thumbs in a circular motion over it. She pressed it and a fiery red blade came out. The heat waves came off of it, filling the cold air with its warmth. She studied every aspect of the saber, blade and all. The red coloring shone on her face, filling her dark eyes with red light. She felt every power of it come off it and onto her.

She was surprised by a small whisper, "Atlas."

She quickly turned around, pointing the saber towards the chest of the man. Kylo. The saber hadn't gone through his chest but it was so close to him that it made his white tunic turn slightly brown. His face was red due to the light the fiery blade it gave off. Kylo gave her a small smirk off the corner of her mouth. There was progress in her, and he knew it. She felt how powerful it was to use something like this; a weapon this powerful. And this is exactly how Kylo wanted her to feel. He wanted to feel herself change, alter.

She stayed there, pointing the lightsaber to his chest and she looked straight into his dead black eyes; she never broke eye contact. Never let anything distract her. After a moment, she un ignited the saber, leaving Kylo still looking at her. Atlas dropped the saber in front of her and turned around, palms of her hands to her face, in disbelief of what she felt. She was slowly turning to the dark side, and she knew it. She couldn't resist it. It was too strong for her. And believe it or not, she loved how it felt. But she felt ashamed. She knew her own feelings could destroy everything she has worked for. And her relationships; Leia. She couldn't think about them right now. It was just too painful for her. She couldn't imagine seeing the faces of The Resistance now. They would never approve of this.

She hated how she felt; in between two worlds. Two point of views. And she believed it. To her, good and bad was just a point of view. The First Order was the "bad" side and The Resistance was the "good" side. The thing is that she saw the benefits of both; as well as the disadvantages. She was in between two worlds that both seemed appealing. Fighting for "good" alongside Leia, and everyone else she loved. But also feeling power above all in The First Order, alongside Kylo Ren. They both called out to her. She felt calls to the dark side, as well as power. But she felt connection and love to the light side. She couldn't choose.

She blocked everything out; only leaving out yes or no. Answers to Kylo's offer. She looked over her shoulder to see Kylo there, still standing still like a statue. Or a soldier waiting for their command. She turned around slowly and walked towards him. Chest to chest; face to face.

"Yes." That's all that came out of her mouth. And all that Kylo did was nod.