.[9].

Atlas woke up from her own conscious telling her to wake up. She had been so used to waking up early that she naturally woke up early. At first she was confused why she was in a room that didn't seem familiar to her, but as her eyes adjusted, her mind remembered what has happened in the last 24 hours. She swung her legs on the edge of the bed, feeling the cold hard tiles, making her want to snuggle back into bed. But she knew she couldn't do that. It wasn't that she was in need of work - even though she wouldn't be working anytime soon - there was just something inside of her that awaited, excited for something, but she had no clue what it was.

She walked to the bathroom to go into the refresher since she didn't shower yesterday. She took a short time in there, just in case Kylo would be angry with her for whatever reason. She got out and put on her clothes that seemed to magically appeared to be nicely folded in the drawers of her dresser from her closet in her old room. She questioned it a bit but she eventually brushed it off, thinking that Kylo must have ordered someone to bring her clothing from her room to this new one. After the night of thinking and wondering and that strange encounter she had with Kylo, she still didn't understand his plan. Even if it wasn't, it was still strange.

Today it seemed as if Kylo and her weren't going to have breakfast together as there was no one in the living quarters. So she walked to the bookshelves that she first noticed when she walked in yesterday. She lightly grazed the tip of her fingers all along the different books there until she finally stoped at a book with a leather bound spine. She pulled it out to read the cover but it was unreadable to her, as it seemed to be in a different language; a language that she has never seen before. She skimmed through it and luckily there were photos and drawings inside. Even if she couldn't read it, she would surely enjoy looking at the drawings and photos. She walked back to her room, but before she could sit on her bed to enjoy the book, she passed her dresser when she looked, she found a note:

"It can all be yours if you want -k"

She could somehow know it was Kylo, even if that K wasn't there in the first place. But she didn't know what he was referring to. It can all be yours she thought to herself. What did he mean by that? Still confusion in thought, she stuck the note in the pocket of her pants, hoping she can discuss it with Kylo when he came back from wherever he is now. She walked to her bed and sat. She laid the book that she had in her hands on her lap, grazing her hands and fingers across the cover, feeling every precise pattern on its cover. She opened the book to find parchment paper with writing of a lost language. She skimmed through it, looking at every drawing or photo of things that made no sense to her. She continued  on until she landed upon a blank page. Then she saw nothing; darkness, blackness, an abyss.

Then she saw it; something so familiar but yet so foreign to her, something that seemed like a distant memory or thought. She walked towards the burning tree, a tree with no leaves or branches. It was burning with fires of hell. She looked around to find that she was on an island. An island that seemed also familiar but not so much that she can recall the name of it . Then she remembered. She remembered what that tree was. It was an Uneti. She had seen ancient drawings of it, but only when it was flourished, in its natural state - not burning like it is now. Why is it burning? What does it mean? She thought to herself.

"The Jedi Order gone, it is." Said a distant voice.

Atlas looked around, wondering where that voice came from but there was nothing. Just this deserted island and the burning tree.

"Ancient Jedi text burnt, yes." Said the voice again.

She looked around once again but still, nothing. She wanted to get out of that place. She didn't like what was happening. The voice was scaring her, the fire, making her face burn. But still felt something about it comforting. No. Satisfying. Something deep down in her. In her soul and heart. That satisfying feeling grew and grew. It overwhelmed her, consuming her. She felt whatever she felt pulling her in, taking her in into a dark place. And she didn't stop it. She felt the satisfaction consume her, taking it all in. She much rather her feel the dark satisfying part of her take her in instead of the fear she felt earlier. No. She refused to let the fear take her in.

She took pleasure in seeing the tree burn, longing for revenge. Letting the Jedi text burn to crisps, to ashes. She saw it all go down. It wasn't until she closed her eyes, letting the heat of the rage inside of her and of the burning tree comfort her when she found herself in her room again.

She suddenly felt something inside of her heart shift. Something clicked inside of her and she let it happen. She put down the book that laid on her lap, satisfied of what she saw. She sat in the darkness of her room until Kylo came.