.[19].

Kylo sat in front of Atlas, but she still didn't break eye contact with the flame. She couldn't bear seeing him. She honestly thought that he wasn't going to ask for anything more. She had already agreed that she would train with him. What more could he ask for? She was too homesick to agree to his offer. She was missing Leia too much.

She missed her motherly warmth. She missed the way she would hold Atlas until she fell asleep when she had a nightmare when Atlas was younger. She missed the way Leia would train her. She missed the way Atlas looked up to her while Leia worked with the Resistance. There were an endless amount of things Atlas missed about her. But she knew once Atlas was caught, she would never see Leia again. It was a distant dream.

She wanted to think that she wasn't meant for this. For anything more than just training. She knew that if she agreed to this, she would be in conflict with herself. Between light and dark. Between good and bad. She knew that if she agreed to do anything more than just training, she would be on her way on a killing spree. Start battling and killing innocent people. She couldn't stand seeing herself doing that.

Kylo couldn't stand seeing her like this. So confused. At war with herself. It broke him to see her the way he saw himself. He once was at war with himself. He was confused at what he should do. Which path to follow. Light or dark.

And now that he sees the same in Atlas, a person who meant so much to him. A person who has brought out things he never once thought he would feel again, he didn't want the same for her. But he knew that this was best for her. He knew that if she chose the path she wasn't destined for, she would end up broken. He was broken; and he didn't want the same for her. He knew that if that were to happen and he made no effort to help her find where she belonged, he would never hold peace with himself.

Kylo came closer to her, expecting that she will look at him. But she didn't. She stayed staring at the fire, viewing at everything that has happen in her life; Anything she did wrong that would result to this.

"Look at me, Atlas." He gently placed a hand on her cheek and moved her head to face him. "There's something that you don't know." Kylo knew many things. After all, he is force sensitive. And when you're force sensitive, you know things that sometimes you wish you didn't.

Atlas searched his eyes and found nothing. She used the force to find whatever he wanted to tell her but there was nothing. He blocked his mind. But the there was one thing she knew for sure. When he touched her cheek; her skin, she loved it. She feels the electricity going through her veins; as well as his. She knew he felt it too.

"You're at war with yourself. You don't know whether to choose light or dark...But Atlas, The Resistance-Leia, will hurt you more than anything ever will. They- they have lied to you...Leia has lied to you. You wonder everyday what happened to your parents on that day. Why your parents never came back looking for you. Leia told you that they went away for a while." He bit his lip, looking for a way to tell her this. "...Leia lied to you Atlas...Your parents are dead."

Atlas felt her heart shatter into a million prices. How-how could L-Leia do this to me. She had never expected this. To think that Leia truly cared for her. Atlas was wrong. Kylo had to be lying. There was no way that Leia could've kept this from her and act like nothing happened. Atlas viewed everything she felt for Leia in doubt. She never loved me. Tears then came running down her face. She didn't care about showing emotion to Kylo. She knew that he would understand.

All that Leia has told to her about her parents were lies. And Atlas was so oblivious to all of it. She was too distracted by Leia's kind brown eyes to think that she was lying. A woman that kind would never do that to a child. But there it is, a woman that did.

"No-no. Y-You're lying," she said in between sobs and cries; choking on her words. The parents she was waiting her entire life for was dead. They had been dead since that day.

"Atlas, I promise that I'm not lying. I'll never lie to you. I don't know what Leia told you but she lied." Kylo stood from his seat and came to comfort her. Before he could place a hand on her back, Atlas held her hand out towards him and with the force, she pushed him away from her towards the wall. He crashed into the wall and fell to his knees. The pain he had from the wall was nowhere near the pain Atlas had. Kylo wasn't hurt by her actions. He knew that she was hurt way more than him. He understood why she did it. She needed some time to process what she just said.

After some time of Atlas's crying and sobbing. Kylo became walking towards her once again. Kylo stood next to her and began to speak

The words that Kylo would tell her now would change her life and how she views the galaxy around her forever.