.[5].

Atlas had walked back to her room. On the way, she kept on thinking about Finn, and how he seemed so nice and how it looked like he actually seemed to care. This was her first friend and hopefully her only; she couldn't risk grabbing more attention to herself. She already felt as if that incident in the Command Post drew enough attention to herself. She started to feel embarrassed once again. Was he insecure about his face? There's nothing to be insecure about his face looks fine to me, Atlas thought to herself. And she was right, there was nothing to be insecure about. Everything seemed perfect on his face.

By the time she got to her room, her legs started to ache, since her room is on the opposite side of the Hangar. She opened the door that led to her room and plopped down on the bed. She was physically and emotionally exhausted. She started to feel homesick for the past couple of days, she wanted to see Leia again, her only mother figure she had at the moment.

She started to strip her clothes off to enter the refresher for a nice refreshing shower. She spent ten minutes in there before she got out. After she brushed her soaking wet hair she went to grab a towel and wrap it around herself. Just before she was about to grab her nightwear, she heard a knock at her door. Still, in her towel, she answered the door to find pasty, red-haired General Hux. He was shocked to find Atlas in her towel and so was Atlas. She lifted her towel above her chest to avoid showing her cleavage. Hux looked like as if he's seen a ghost, which ended up making him even paler than what he already is.

"I am so sorry for this-umm-encounter, but I came here to address that Commander Ren apologizes for the incident that happened at the command post earlier today," said General Hux, trying not to look at her semi-exposed body.

"It's alright, but why didn't he see me himself? If he so sorry then it would mean more if he saw me himself than sending you," Atlas said with a bit of an attitude. She didn't understand why he couldn't see her himself if he felt so sorry for what he did to her.

"Commander Ren is a very busy man, so I really would not recommend speaking badly about him," Hux said with a hasty tone.

"Tell him that his apology isn't accepted, that if he really wanted my forgiveness then he would come to see me in person."

Hux was shocked by what Atlas has said. He really didn't want to say this to the commander but he had to, it was her request, and if he was going to give this statement to him, this death or punishment was on Atlas, not him. "Trust me Atlas, if I bring this announcement to Ren, he will be beyond infuriated."

"You may go, General," said Atlas as she closed the door on him.

Hux was baffled by her confidence in her speaking manner. As he said he would, he went to Ren's personal quarters to send her request.

Hux walked all the way to Ren's quarters, although nervous, he did his job. Once Ren heard her request, he was exactly what Hux suspected. He even ended up being so angry that he forced choked Hux himself but just for a bit. He stormed out of his personal quarters right up to Atlas's room where he knocked aggressively and wouldn't stop till she answered.

Atlas woke up to Ren's aggressive knocks on her door. But before he even knocked on her door, she felt his presence somehow. She felt him coming to her. She rubbed her eyes and yawned as she struggled to get up and went to open the door. Atlas was shocked to see him at her door and unmasked as well. She didn't expect to see him unmasked after what happened earlier today. She saw his pitch-black hair and long nose that she strangely admired.

"You! You will accept my apology whether you like it or not!" Ren was now a few inches from her. Ren was shouting at her again. Was he actually going to humiliate her again? Atlas was now giggling at him. Kylo was very confused about what she was doing right now. Why was she laughing when he was clearly shouting at her? And why was it turning him on?

"Why are you laughing at me?! I practically own you!" Normally in this situation, by now, Atlas would already be dead due to the disrespect, but Kylo felt as if he couldn't do that to her.

"You see, this is what I wanted. You to come to me instead of sending Hux," Atlas said still laughing. She wasn't laughing at him but she was laughing at the way he was speaking to her. The thing that Atlas knew and Kylo didn't was that no one can own anybody. She only owned herself and Kylo owned himself. But I guess that's what Kylo didn't understand. Atlas noticed a fire igniting in his eyes. He was angry at her response. Kylo felt the need to do what he normally did: force choke or stab her with his lightsaber that he kept with him, hung on his belt at all times.

Kylo got closer and closer to Atlas but she still held her ground. The truth was she wasn't afraid of him for some reason. She somehow knew that he didn't want to hurt her even if she was disrespecting him, but the only thing she didn't know was why he felt that way. Why he didn't want to hurt her even when she was disrespecting him. And neither did Kylo know this. The man himself didn't understand why he didn't want to hurt her in some way.

Kylo stormed out of her room, frustrated that she had this power over him. He stormed all the way to his room, thinking of the way she laughed at him and how speechless he was. No one has ever done that to him, show him that there were things he needed to do himself instead of sending someone like his personal messenger.

He laid on his bed staring at the giant window that showed the galaxy, each and every star had their own history. Every star saw empires and organizations and villains and heroes throughout time. They saw who ruled and led and who followed and who obeyed as well as who rebelled.

And he wanted to be someone those stars saw and who would be remembered not only by those stars but by every person and thing in the galaxy and the universe. He was devoted to finishing what his grandfather before him started, until his death, and hopefully, his heir would continue.