.[12].

Atlas turned around to see him face to face. Kylo looked down upon her, like his little project he was working on. He grabbed her wrist of her right hand; but not roughly. He grabbed it with care and patience, like if she was worth something to him. He brought it up to his chest, right near his heart. Beating. That's all it was; beating of a human heart. She felt warmth and passion... but all for the wrong reasons. But besides the warmth and passion, she felt emptiness and brokenness. He was in war with himself.

"Close your eyes," he said to her and she obeyed.

Once those eyelids closed, she was somewhere else. Somewhere serene and calm; but also dark and evil. There was something about it that made her want it more; to let it consume her and fill her to the fullest. But it was just not enough. Kylo had closed his eyes too with her. He felt everything she felt within him. "Mmm." Whatever he was doing, whatever he was planning...was working. Everything was going all according to his plan. "Do you feel that, Atlas?" He said. Both of their eyes were closed.

"Yes," said Atlas breathlessly. He pulled her hand away from his chest, making her feel the coldness of the room, missing the warmth he gave her. But he still held her frozen hand in his. They both opened their eyes to see themselves. She pulled her hand away.

"That's everything you could be...if you take my hand. I can show you the ways of the force. You will be great and powerful." He came closer to Atlas, as if that would make much difference, "...we can rule the galaxy together." He held his hand out towards her, palm up.

Atlas looked down at it. She wanted to take it so bad, but there was still something inside of her that didn't want to let go. She thought about everyone she loved, like The Resistance and her friends, Leia. She thought about Leia. She would be devastated if Atlas took his hand. She had to stay strong. Atlas was hesitant but didn't take it.

Instead, she turned around and stormed off to her room and shut it and made sure to lock it, leaving Kylo in the room. He was so close to having her.
...
Atlas woke to the sound of the front door slamming shut, igniting of a lightsaber and slashing through everything. Atlas quickly got up to the door of her room, pulling but then remembering that she had locked it last night. She unlocked it to find Kylo slashing everything in sight. She took a step back in shock. She couldn't risk getting any closer just in case something bad was going to happen to her.

Kylo turned around to see her. Without breaking eye contact, he un ignited the lightsaber. He clipped the lightsaber to his belt and sat down on the part the sofa that didn't look as damaged as the rest of it. He had his elbows on his knees, palms of his hands on his eyes and slowly moving them up to run through his hair. He was frustrated, and Atlas felt it.

She slowly moved closer, curious of what he was so frustrated about. She sat in the armchairs besides the sofa he was sitting on and sat. He raised his lowered head to her. She looked into his eyes and felt everything he felt. She felt betrayal, but not from her, from someone else. "What's wrong?"

He took a deep sigh. "FN-2187 is a traitor...he fleeted from the ship."

FN-2187? Finn? Wow, he wasn't kidding.

"He was your friend." It wasn't a question, but more of a statement. He had read her mind...once again. That's how she got into this mess; mind reading. "And you know about this, didn't you?"

"I did...but I refused the offer." She looked down at her feet. She fiddled with her fingers. When she looked back up at him, he was just looking at her with no emotion. But within, she felt him in shock, that she wouldn't want to leave this place of darkness and evil. After a moment, she took a long sigh and said "there was something inside of me...that told me not to go, that held me back here. It was that thing in your room yesterday...Lord Vader."

He had looked at her out of shock. He was surprised that she knew who he was; even more, how he changed the galaxy forever. She got up from her seat and ran her fingers through her own hair out of disbelief. She couldn't believe this was actually happening.

He stood from his seat and walked near her, stopping right behind her. She felt his deep breathing down her neck, making her hairs stand up. He placed his hand on her shoulders. He brought his face near her cheek and whispered "You can be everything and anything. You'll be strong and powerful. All just for a simple yes." She shivered at the thought of it.

"I'm tired. May I be excused?" Without a response, she left to her room. She had lied to him. She wasn't actually tired, she just really needed to think and meditate on everything that has happened and what he wants her to do.

She laid in that bed, just thinking. She couldn't live like this. She couldn't live with half of her heart and soul being good and the other half being on the dark side. It was impossible. She couldn't choose what she wanted to do. She laid awake that whole night debating what she should do. She couldn't live with the fact that she's staying here in Kylo's luxurious personal quarters for free. She felt disgusted at herself, ashamed for letting this all happen. She wouldn't be in this mess if she just said no to Leia when she assigned this mission. Atlas twist and turned the whole night. There were too many questions and thoughts unanswered.

...But this is only the beginning.