.[6].

The planet was on fire, burning as Stormtroopers running around, shooting anyone in sight. Bodies on the floor, lifeless and still. Why were they shooting? She was confused, she wanted to know what was going on. She looked around trying to find anyone she knew, anyone she trusted. She saw a man, a man with a mask. She couldn't figure out who that man was but she felt as if she knew him, that she trusted him. She ran into his arms, but before she could reach it, he disappeared. In fact, everyone disappeared. The planet was gone, the lifeless bodies vanished . She was floating in a galaxy that didn't seem familiar, a galaxy she didn't know or that she wasn't used to.

She realized that gravity was pulling her to some sort of void of pure darkness. No. It wasn't gravity, it was the void of darkness that was pulling her in. She used all her force and strength to push herself away, but whatever she did wasn't enough. She just wasn't strong enough. She grew weak. Her eyes grew heavy. She felt the life sucked out of her but yet felt adrenaline rushing through her veins. The void drew her in until she was fully submerged until she couldn't see the unfamiliar galaxy she once was in. She was suffocating, overwhelmed by what was consuming her, but yet she felt free and powerful.

"Resist the darkness, Atlas!" That same voice, the one that would tell her 'advice'. She looked around, trying to find where that voice came from.

"No Atlas, continue what I started." Now a different voice, a voice that had heavy breathing. That voice too wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"I'm sorry, Atlas." A voice far too similar to be in this place of darkness. It sounded like Leias voice, but what was she so sorry for?

"Atlas, we can rule together; finish what my grandfather started." It was Kylo's voice but with his mask on, making his voice sound like a droid or a robot. She looked around again but he was nowhere to be seen.

Atlas started sobbing, scared that she was alone and that the only company she had were voices with no body; empty voices, echoing through her mind.

•••

Atlas woke up to the sound of her alarm interrupting her strange dream. She couldn't understand what she was doing in that void or how she got there, but she did know that it meant something, something big was going to happen in the future. She couldn't understand what Leia was so sorry for. She just needed answers. All these questions were roaming in her mind free.

She got up and did her normal morning routine. She walked the halls where she met up with Finn. Although he had his normal mask on, she felt that he was happy and that he was smiling.

"Hey Finn, I've been wondering, why did you help me yesterday? No one really knows me." Atlas really wondered why he came to help her. She knew no one, so why was it him that came to help?

"Well, I saw that you seemed unwell, so I thought I would help." He scratched the back of his bead in nervousness.

"Well thank you anyways," said Atlas with a bright smile. She decided to check her datapad for any assignments before any of them say anything. And she was right; she did have an assignment. She had tl fix some lose electrical circuits in the technical room. "Sorry to cut the convo short but I have an assignment to do, so I gotta go. It was really nice talking to you," she said as she walked away down the hall.

She knew if she didn't do this assignment, General Hux will be very angry. Once she arrived, she opened the door to the technical room. She found that the whole room was slashed to pieces...of what seems like a lightsaber? Shes never held or seen a lightsaber up close so this was very strange. No one on the ship has a lightsaber except... Commander Ren, but he wouldn't have any business in the technical room.

She came closer to the slashed parts, reaching out her hands to touch it but it burned her finger and she quickly brought to her mouth to soothe the pain. She came to the conclusion that whoever did this did it recently. She came closer, studying the rough edges of the hot metal without touching.

Then she felt it. She felt him. She felt his heavy footsteps on the hard cold floor, nothing like any others footsteps. She double tapped the chip in her ear. She felt deep inside of her that she was in danger. It rang and rang. She needed to get in contact with the Resistance just in case she was in danger. No one answered. "Great," she said under breath. Then she remembered that if she left left a message, they'll have it recorded and saved into the system. "General Leia, its Atlas. I feel as im in dan-."

The door swung open, leaving only the figure of Commander Ren. Her eyes were left wide. "Traitor! You work for The Resistance!" He yelled in her face right before he brought his hands out near her neck. He used the force to choke her, blocking the air flow and the blood flow to her head. Her cheeks and ears turned red. Her eyes started to water. This was it. This was the day that she was going to die.

Ren let go of her. He let her fall to the floor. She laid there wondering what had just happened. Why didn't he just kill her right there? She saw Ren tower above, with all the hate and darkness of the galaxy in his eyes. He had read her mind, and this was the result. The last thing she saw before she blacked out were two Knights of Ren walking towards her to take her to God knows where.