.[15].

For weeks on end, there was nothing she didn't do that wasn't training. It became second nature to her honestly. Kylo had taught her the powers of the force and combat skills. With Atlas's growing skill in both of these things, Kylo also grew to be a great teacher. He showed patience but also strictness.

For the past few days, she had wondered when she will start lightsaber training. Ever since she held Kylo's saber for the first time, she grew to miss it; miss its feeling, its power. And if the day were to come where she would have her own, it would be her first ever lightsaber. She wanted to see the glow of the blade itself. She wanted to see and feel the power coming from the kyber crystal. She just wanted to be able to use it again.

She walked all the way to the training room, expecting this to be another normal day of training. And at this point, whatever she was learning, it had been getting boring to Atlas. She opened the doors to find Kylo standing there, staring at her. This wasn't any surprise to Atlas. He had been doing this every time she started training. He was always in the training room before Atlas. He always stood straight and professional each morning. "So what are we going to be doing today, Kylo?" She said this as she placed her water bottle on the nearby bench to her right.

"We won't be training today, Atlas. I feel as if you're ready to have a lightsaber of your own," he said, eyeing his own. Also continuing with "but of course, we will need to make one."

Atlas's eyes shot open. She did not expect this day to come, to get a lightsaber of her own. She couldn't help but smile I'm excitement. She honestly thought that Kylo wouldn't let her have one, taking note from past experiences where he has called her immature.

"Come with me." He then went out the door, expecting Atlas to follow. And she did. He was her master. She noticed that they were walking towards his personal quarters. Why is he bringing me here? She had that question in mind the whole trip to his quarters. Once they were inside of his personal quarters, they walked inside his bedroom, where they walked into the room where Lord Vader's helmet was.

Chills went down her spine. She shivered at the memory of her holding the helmet, hearing his eerie voice. It was enough to make her heart drop.

But this wasn't what Kylo was showing her. He walked towards a wall of glass shelves, full of his little things. He then grabbed a wooden box, with ancient text of a lost language; the same language on that leather book; engraved on the top. He started walking towards Atlas, eyes and hands on the box. He brought it up to her to see. Atlas's face was puzzled. She has never seen anything like this. A box this ancient? He then lifted the top of the box and it revealed to be a crystal. A red crystal. A color of hate, fear. The hate that bleeds is the result of the red. Usually used by Sith and members of the Dark Side.

Kylo lifted the crystal from its cushioned box and rose it into the air, having the light reflect on it, making it reflect on Atlas's face. "The Kyber crystal is the heart of the lightsaber," he said as he placed it back in its case. Then they both walked towards a different table. A table full of parts of a lightsaber. The hilts. "Pick whichever one you prefer." Atlas gazed at all of them. Each one uniquely different. All of them appealed to her equally. But there was one that her heart was attracted to.

Pick the one in the middle, Atlas.

And so she picked it up. It was a black hilt. A matte black metal all along the grip. There were ancient texts (the same lost language on the book and the box) around the rim of the hilt. Her heart had told her to choose it so she did. She felt a connection towards it. She brought the hilt up to her face and inspected it. She grazed her finger lightly across the engraved text. She then handed it to Kylo where he placed the red Kyber crystal in its chamber. It fit perfectly, as if it was made for the saber. He then handed the now ready saber back to Atlas. She brought the lightsaber to her side and held it out. She pressed the circular button and watched as the room glowed in a fiery red.

She had ignited the lightsaber. She watched it in all its glory as she spun it in front of her face, watching the bright red sparks in it. It glowed all around her. A lightsaber is a powerful weapon. It sure was. And she knew it. This weapon in her hands would only lead her to doing the right or bad things. Only time can reveal that.

Kylo was proud of his accomplishment. Trying to slowly turn Atlas to the dark side. To slowly convince her to rule beside him. He knew what she was capable of. He knew the power she held. He had saw her future. She was, indeed, very strong in the force. So strong that she doesn't even realize it. That was why he hadn't killed her when he caught her. Even before she was caught, he saw the amount of power and potential she had. All it needed was a little taming. Doing just that and she could easily become one of the greatest figures of the Dark Side.

"A weapon this powerful should be taken care of as if it was a treasure to you. You will always keep it by your side, for you never know when you will need it. You will learn how to use it properly. We start lightsaber training tomorrow, same time as always." Then he left the room. Leaving Atlas by herself with the glowing red lightsaber.