I love you

~James Pov~

Today are the quiddish tryouts as the captain i hope we have a good team. I get my broom and walk to the field. 

" Hello everyone!" I say." Ok we going to start so i wish everyone good luck." I say. They all try out.

" Alright tomorrow i tell everyone they spots." I say. They all leave and I stay back writing. 

" Hey." Says Lily putting both arms around me.

" Hey." I say pecking her in the lips. 

" Lets go."She says. I take her hand and we leave. " Good tryout. Have I ever told you  that you look hot in your uniform." 

" You did now." I say laughing. 

" Want to go down to the lake." She say. We run down and sit at our favorite tree.   

" So who are you going to pick." Says lily sitting between my legs.

" You can't tell anyone promise." I say.

" I promise."

" Ok for Chasers it be me, Marlene, and Duncan. For beaters Sirius, Greg. For Seeker it be Hannah and for Keeper i'm still making a decision between Josh Wood or Nina Cather." I day looking at my paper. 

" Choose Wood i heard Nina has a crush on you and i ain't letting no one steal you." She says. I just smile at her. 

" Your cute when you jealous." I say kissing her in the cheeks. She turns around and put her arms and legs around me.  

" So i'm not cute the other times." She says.

" You beautiful all the time just you more cute when you jealous." I kiss her. 

" That why I love you." She says laughing. She quickly shuts up and looks down. I can't believe it she loves me. 

" I love you too."I say. She looks up and kisses me soon it turns into a snog. 

" I love us kissing but we got to go to dinner." She says.

" Alright." She get up and we start walking to the great hall. We sit with all of our friends. 

" Took you long enough." Says Alice smirking

" Shut up " Says Lily rolling her eyes. We all start eating. 

" I got to show you something." I say grabbing Lily hand. We get.

" Be back at 9 and remember only kissing." Says Padfoot. We roll are eyes and walk out.

" So where we going." She says.

" The room of requirements." I say.

" The room of what?" She says. We stop at this hallway and a door appears we walk inside. It just like the gryffindor common room just no stairs leading up. She gasp and i take her to a couch.

" You the first person i told i haven't told the marauders. It the only place where i have peace and quit."I say. 

" Will i'm glad you told me.'she says laughing. She starts kissing me I kiss her back. We both fall asleep after awhile. 

~Lily Pov~ 

I woke up with James right next to me he has a arm around me having the smallest snores ever. I'm deiced that i'm going to stay here long until he wakes up. I'm glad is Saturday so we don't have classes.  After ten minutes James wakes up. 

" Morning." He says rubbing his eyes. 

" Good Morning." I peck him on the lips and get up. he groans 

" I don't want to get up it's the weekend can't I just stay with my girlfriend all day in a room no one knows about because my friends are a bunch a idiots but i love them like brothers."He say. He such a drama queen.

" I wish we could be you need to tell everyone they spot on the team."I say. He gets up and we walk out.He yawns like nine times on our way.

" How much sleep did you get last night." I say grabbing his hand. 

"None you keep pushing me off the couch it was a terrible idea sleeping on a couch." He says rubbing his back. I laugh.

"Why did you not wake me u we could have go back to the Gryffindor tower." I say.

" i didn't want to wake you up you looked so peaceful." He says. 

" I love you." I say kissing him.

" I love you too." He kisses me back and go inside the common room. No one awake yet so i go upstairs to my room and James goes to his. I walk inside and see Alice and Marlene awake. Fuck. 

" Where have you been." says Alice hugging me. 

" I can't say." I say grabbing clothes to wear. 

" We know you were with James just where because we looked all over for you guys. The marauders even grab they map." Says Marlene. 

" I said i can't tell you. If you want to know ask James." I say walking into the bathroom.I quickly change and walk downstairs they a list on the wall and everyone looking at it. I guess James put the list already i walk to breakfast and sit with Remus and Peter. 

" Where James and Sirius. " I say sitting in front of them

" Sirius is doing his hair and James went back to  sleep." Says Peter.  I just laugh poor James. I start eating and Alice and Marlene and finally Sirius comes in with a tried James right behind him. James sits next to me and rested his head on my shoulder. 

" Alright what happened last night." Says Sirius.  

" I take you guys after breakfast." Says James. He starts eating.After breakfast we all start walking. and ewe stop at front it soon opens and we all walk in.  

" Prongs why did you never tell us." Says Remus. 

" Because is the only place I can have peace and quiet but that over." Says James sitting down on the couch.

" Is not that impressing." Says Sirius.

" Yeah will the room turns into what you want it to." Says James. 

" Oh I want to try." Says Peter jumping up and down we all walk out and Peter thinks of something. We all walk in and they a pool. 

" Really Peter in this type of weather." Says Alice. We all walk out again and it back into the common room. We spent all our day in and after we all leave and got to lunch it's been a great day.