Potter Mission

~Sirius Pov~ 

It's been two weeks since break started. Christmas is next week. 

Being without James is kinda boring. Now i know how he felt before i moved in. Mum and Dad are working today. 

" Hey mum can i invite some friends over." I say eating eggs. 

" Sure Siri but not more then five you know the rules." She says giving me juice. 

" Just Moony and Wormy. Marlene is in Spain. Alice is America and Lily and James in the mountains." I say. 

" We need to write to him. I miss him this is the first Christmas without him." Says Dad. He grabs a letter and he starts writing so does mum. 

" Want to write something Siri." says mum.

" No thanks i write to him another time."I say. 

" Alright but nothing bad." She looks at her watch. " We got to go." She says getting up. They kiss the top of my head and leave. After a hour Remus and Peter get here. 

" Hey pad." Says Remus sitting down. Peter sits down too. 

"Want to rite to Jamsie here." I say getting a quill 

" Now Pad that not very creative a howler would be better." Says Remus.

" I agree. Wow Remus is better at pranks then you Sirius." Says Peter. We go into dad office. He has howlers ready in there because of me and James....we get in trouble a lot. We talk into it and leave the office. 

~James Pov~ 

I'm outside with Lily talking and a owl comes. 

" Oh god is a howler." I say. 

" Ok hurry go to the bedroom and put a charm so no one can hear." We run inside the bedroom the letter was starting the shack. I put a charm and it open. 

" JAMES FLEAMONT POTTER. WE MISS YOU SO MUCH ARE SWEET BABY BOY. SURE YOU ARE OLDER AND TALLER THEN US BUT YOU STILL OUR BABY. SO HOW THE MOUNTAINS. HAVE YOU HAD SEX YET. ANYWAY WE MISS YOU AND WE HOPE YOU BEHAVE YOURSELF.

LOVE, MOONY, PADFOOT,WORMTAIL.  

Me and Lily start laughing. 

" Those idiots." I say finally after a few seconds of laughing. 

"We should send them a howler back." She says laughing. I get up and grab a letter. We send them a howler back. 

~Sirius Pov~  

Mum and dad left for a date tonight so is was only me. I sit in my bedroom drawing. Then my owl comes though the window. 

SIRIUS BLACK HOW DARE YOU SEND ME A HOWLER! YOU LITTLE PIECE OF CRAP (Lily wouldn't let me say a bad word)  YOU NEED TO LEARN WHEN TO GROW UP! ALSO how has your day been. Lily so proud you haven't died yet of stupidity

Fuck you,Prongs. 

I laugh and put my stuff away. I have my own room. A desk a bookshelf a wall full of pictures. James room is next door we share a bathroom. Our room look just the same just small differences. My room always dirty. James is not he doesn't like mess that much.  I love living with the Potters they care about me so much. I started living with them since fourth year and it's been great. Most of the time in my family. I look at a picture of me and the marauders and the maraudeletts. 

Remus is around 6'1 he the second tallest to my annoyance he also the one that keeps us in charge he the( brainy one). He has sandy brown hair with chocolate  brown eyes. He has a few scars that are noticeable. He a right handed. He really smart. He has girls after him but not that many unlike me or James. 

Peter is the shortest at of the boys  around 5'9 which is not bad at all. He has blond hair and blue eyes. He the kinda fat but not that much. He the (watchdog) of the group he looks out for teachers and all that. He kinda smart he doesn't fail any classes so that good. His animagas  form is a rat. He right handed.  

James is the tallest. He 6'4 so he a giant. He the (ringleader) of the group. He has raven jet black hair and hazel eyes. He has a smirk on his face that has every girl fall for him. He a stag and out of the four he has his ways with animals. Like he really good animals trust him and let him pet them which is not fair because when i try they run away.   He has girls running after him but when they see Lily giving them cold died eyes they run away. They know not to mess with her. James very athlete out of the four of us he win a race by far. He is also the best dressed and out of our friend group he the only left handed one. He also know how to get away with stuff. He street smart and brain smart which is kinda scary. He has really sassy.He also knows how to get into fights without using his wand and he always  wins. Since dad taught him as a kid. 

Now me. I'm 5'11 which i hate. I have long dark brown hair and grey eyes. I'm the (second man) which i don't mind. I'm right hand. I also have girls chasing after me. But like Lily, Marlene does not let them close which is so cute. I have street smart. I love music and motorcycles i got one last year from mum and dad. I'm also athlete like James. I'm a beater. I love playing with my hair when i get bored. I hate school i can;t wait for it to be over. I'm going to be a auror  with the marauders. I barely get sick and i'm very handsome. I love pranks. Remus is the one that makes the stuff for the prank. Peter is the one that watches out so we don't get in trouble. Me and James are the ones that set it all up.  We are a package deal.  

Alice. Is 5'4 she the shortest.  She has short light brown hair and blue eyes. She really nice. She dating Frank Longbottom. Out of the girls she the one i'm scared to the less but she can still scar you. She not really athlete but she good at running. She loves makeup and dressing up. She right handed. She also never complains she always laughs at our pranks while everyone is rolls there eyes. She really smart. She Remus and Peter in they friend group.

Lily. She is 5'6 which is really funny. Because of how tall James is. No joke when the kiss his has to no joke be on his knees. Will not really. He just carries her. She right handed. She has red hair and green eyes. She also very sassy. She also street and brain smart. I wonder how it be if they ever have kids. That kid is going to gold having his parents attitude. You should never mess with her. She kick your ass no joke. She always follows the rules that one of the only things her and James don't have in common. One time in class she was sitting down next to this girl and the girl say. " I think James is stupid hot. I kiss him so hard." Says the girl. Lily clearly was not happy about this and said." I know right. He also really good in bed." Says Lily fake smiling. The girl rolls her eyes and starts focusing on her work. The funny thing about it is was before Lily and James ever had sex so Lily just did it to annoy the person. Lily is like James the ringleaders. 

Marlene. Marlene is taller then the over two she 5'7. So we pretty close to height.She also street smart. She has blond curly hair and brown eyes. She just like but different gender. She crazy hot. I love her. She makes me so happy.She right handed.  We haven't told each other that we loved each other. Our relationship is not as fast and James and Lily. They said it after just two weeks of dating. She has a temper that i love. She a chaser. She dated a lot of guys in the past but i don't mind because i dated a lot of girls. Unlike James. He could get any girl to like him but he waited for Lily. The only time he dated was to get over Lily but it only have him fall in love even more. What cheesy that boy is. But I love hanging out with Marlene she so much fun and we love the same stuff. I love her but i never told a girl that so i'm scared what do i do?