Goodbye

~Lily Pov~ 

Today we returning Forest he going back to be a doll. I grab all his stuff and me and James walk to the great hall.

" Bye kid good luck next year." I say.

" Bye." Says James. We give him to the teachers and put all the stuff at the front table. I grab his hand and we walk to the common room. 

" I'm going to miss him." I say sitting down.

" I am too." He smiles at me. Alice and Frank walk inside.

" Hey guys." Says Frank.

" Hey." We say at the same time. We take out our books from our bags. We begin to study.

" Where are the other shouldn't they be here." I say. 

" Yeah they were just packing everything up for there babies." Says Alice.After a few minutes. The rest come in. They sit down and we all do our homework. 

"So Prongs I was thinking if me you, Moony,Peter and Frank could have man night." Says Sirius.

" I'm in." Says Frank.

" Same here." Says Remus.

" Same." Says Peter.James look at me for permission and i nod.

" Alright." He says. They all cheer. 

" So i guess i stay the night with Marlene and Alice like old times." I say they both nod. I run upstairs and put all my stuff in a bag. James opens the door.

" Bye I love you." He says kissing me.

" I love you too." I say. I kiss him again and leave with Alice and Marlene. We walk all the way to there dorm. We walk inside and see Mary painting her nails. 

" Why is she here. Did you boyfriend leave you for a hotter chick i say that one coming." She says.

" No he did not leave me i'm just staying the night." I say sitting in my old bed. Alice goes to the kitchen  to get drinks. We all sit down and talk. I have a pretty good night. The next morning we walk back to my dorm and we walk inside and see the all passed out on the floor they like six empty bottles of Fire Whisky. We all laugh. I go to sleeping James.

" Honey wake up." I say. He rubs his eyes and sits up. 

" What happened." He says.

" Will you were drunk. Now wake up the others." I say. He gets up from the floor and wakes everyone up. I walk to my bedroom and see that is clean. Alice gives them something to stop the headaches.  We all change and walk to breakfast we eat quick and go down to the lake we sit in a circle and talk. 

" We have news." Says Alice.

" Were getting married." They say at the same time and show us Alice ring. We all congrats them. After awhile me,Alice go to my dorm to plan our wedding. James and Frank came too but both of them just doddle on paper and laughing.  I roll my eyes. We keep planing and they leave. Me and James have a panic in our dorm. 

" I love you." He says.

" I love you too." I kiss him. We keep eating and sneak to the kitchen and take some ice cream. We watch a movie on this thing my parents send us will eating ice cream.Pretty great day i say.