The dance.

Just to give you a heads up. Jily does not die i can't see myself doing that to them.. So i'm sorry everyone.  I'm thinking about finish this story at the end of Harry 5th year.But if you don't agree just tell me I change it.

Lily Pov~ 

I'm going to Slughorn club Christmas party. I'm bringing James to be my date. next week we can finally go home. I wear a green dress. 

I had to help James look for a tux since he terrible with clothes

"Ready" Says James

"Ready" Says James. We walk out of the common room." We do we have to be all dressed up. You said you hated going to these parties." Says James moving his bow.

" Yeah will no one wants to see one of the hottest guy at school being under dresses." I say. 

" Out of all the boys who is the hottest." Says James. 

" Will people say is either you or Sirius. But i think is you because you are my boyfriend." I say. 

" You beautiful too. " He says winking.

" Ok we here." I say. We walk in. We walk over and sit on a table. 

" So how do this parties usually go.  " Says James looking at his watch. 

" Will we usually just talk and leave." I Say. 

" Hell no i'm going to make this party better." Says James standing up. He goes to the DJ table and changing the music. i just laugh. People start dancing . 

" Come dance." Says James smirking at me. 

" How do you do this." I say taking his hand and we walk to the dance floor. 

" Will I'm usually the one that starts the parties. " He spines me around. I laugh. After a hour we leave. 

" That was the best Slughorn party i ever been to." I say. " But i really did not enjoy all the girls looking at you." I say.

" Don't worry i only have eyes for you." He winks.

" Follow me." I take his hand and take him to the room of requirements. I put my dorm. And we walk inside. 

" Why did you choose you dorm." Says James.  I just kiss him. He looks confuse but he starts kissing me too. We made our way to my bed. 

" We can stop if you want." Says James. 

" Shut up and kiss me." I grin and we start kissing again. Then it happened i don't think neither of us expected it but it did. We get up and change we go to the Gryffindor common room. 

" good night." I kiss him and go up to my dorm. 

" Lily what took you so long." Says Alice. I just walk to my bag and grab clothes i'm smiling like crazy. 

" Lily is they something you want to tell us." Says Marlene.  

" I lost my V  card." I say. They look shocked.

" We knew it." Says Marlene jumping up and down with Alice. 

" How." I said changing. 

" Will Wood told us you left early with James.So we waited for you to come but you didn't so we knew." Says Alice. I just roll my eyes and crawl into bed. the door slams up and Sirius,Peter, and Remus run in. 

" James just told us what happened." Says Sirius catching his breath.  James runs in and grabs them by they shirt collar and pulls them out. We just start laughing. 

"We Be Back!" Says Remus. After a few minutes i fall asleep. i have a great dream. I'm married to James and we have a little boy with black hair and green eyes. He like a copy of James and it's adorable. I play with my son he looks about three years old. I also have a baby girl she has red hair and hazel eyes. She reminds me of me. And the boy is just like James he looks like he has mischief and he sassy. He loves quiddish even though he three. But the girl she looks looks calm and she looks like she also sassy. Just like me and James.She doesn't like quiddish she looks scared of it.   I hope this is my future I love it.