Go away.

~Lily Pov~ 

It's now November we leave soon.   

I sit on the floor with Alice and Marlene. Mary was moved into a new room again. We were playing a muggle card game i taught them called Gold fish.

" Hello girls." Says Professor McGongall looking around. She soon leaves. After a few minutes all the marauders come inside with Frank since they share a room with him.

" We came to play cards." Says Remus. They all sit down. We teach them how to play and we all put money in. James wins. 

" That not fair you already rich." Says Sirius.  

" You don't think my parents are not going to leave you anything when they die." Says James grabbing all the gallons.  Sirius gets a smile on his. I roll my eyes. A owl flies though my window.

Lily, 

We having a vacation for Christmas and since Petunia is bring Vernon we thought you could bring your boyfriend. You dad really wants to meet him. Wish James good luck by the way. Anyway we love you and I can't wait to see you again. Say Hi to Alice and Marlene for me. 

Love Mum. 

I giggle. " James my family is wondering if you wanted to go with us to vacation for Holiday break. " I'm a little worried mostly for Jame.

" I have to ask my parents." He says putting money in the middle. 

" Wait Prongs you going to leave me." Says Sirius. He fakes passing out. 

" Don't worry mum and dad are going to spoil you if you the only one home." Says James. This clearly made Sirius happy.  Later all the boys leave. 

+next day+ 

I walk down to breakfast with Alice. Marlene already left. I sit next to James and kiss him on the cheek today is his first game of the year so he worried to death. But he does look kinda hot in his uniform. A owl comes though the window and it lands a letter on James lap.James opens it and gives a note to Sirius. Both of them get a letter each day by their parents which i think is so nice i only get a letter twice a week.    He reads it and passes it to me. 

Jamsie, 

Oh Course you can go! Just make sure to behave and listen to Lily Parents. Good luck today on you quiddish game. Get good grades sweetie. I want you to get a good job. Say hi to Remus and Peter. I already send a letter to Siri so you don't have to say hi. But We love you and we wish you the best of luck. 

Love Mum and Dad. 

" You parents calls you Jamsie and Sirius, Siri." I say laughing. Both James and Siruis turn read. 

" Jamies, Siri we got to go." Say Marlene getting up they all walk away. After a few minutes I start walking down the field but get stopped by Snape . 

" Lily please talk to me." Says Snape holding on to my arm.

" Fine you have one minute." I say.

" Lily please go out with me. We hate James he a toerag you said it all the time. He probably gave you a love potion." He says. i smack him across the face. 

" GIVE IT A REST ALRIGHT! JAMES WILL NEVER GIVE ME A LOVE POTION.   HE CLEARLY NOT THE TOERAG IS YOU." I start to walk away and see James talking to Sirius. So i start walking up to them. 

" Lily you came to wish me good luck." Says Sirius. 

" I came to wish James good luck but sure i came to see you." I say smirking. Sirius winks and walks away. 

" Good luck." I say kissing James. He kisses me back and i start walking to my sit. I sit next to Alice. 

" If you kiss James before each game then that might help us win." she says Smirking.I just roll my eyes and start watching. James and the Ravenclaw captain shack hand. I heard she has a crush on Sirius so Marlene will want to show off to her.  The game begins. 

" JAMES  GOT THE BALL HE PASSES IT TO MARLENE." Says Elliot Jordan. 

+One hour later+ 

The game taking awhile. The score 320- 340 Grfinndor in the win. 

" THE SNITCH HAS BEEN FOUND."Says Jordan. We look and see the gryffindor seeker holding it. Everyone runs to the field. I walk down and put my arms around James neck.  

" Good job." I say hugging him. 

" Thank you." He hugs me back and he goes change. I start talking to Alice. 

" So let start walking back." Says Alice. 

" I can't i'm waiting for James." I say.

" I'm right here." Says James smirking. The seven of us walk back and go inside the room of requirements. 

We all sit on the couch.After a few hours everyone leave expect me and James. I lay my head on his lap and we both fall asleep.