More summer stuff

~Lily Pov~

James, Sirius and his parents are coming over for dinner tonight. We had a date last week. My parents wanted to know his family more and the worst part Vernon parents are also coming over with Vernon sister. I get change into this.

I put on some boots and curl my hair i also put makeup on

I put on some boots and curl my hair i also put makeup on. I walk downstairs.

" Is anyone here yet." i say. Grabbing plates for my mum. 

" Lily you need to change." Says Petunia coming downstairs.

" What why."I Say putting cups on the table.  

" Because I need to look hotter then you for Vernon family" She says.

" Will James family is coming. You can't tell me what to wear." I say.

" Girls stop!" Says my mum. After a few minutes there a knock on the door. My dad goes to go open it.

"Vernon welcome." He says moving out the way. Petunia goes and hugs him. After a few minutes James family comes in.

" I'm so sorry were late Siri was spending way to much time on his hair." Says Mrs.Potter. The four of them sit down.  I sit down next to James

"So what job do you guys do." Says Mrs. Dursley.

" Were both Policeman." Says Mr.Potter. They knew they were muggles so they knew not to say wizard words. 

" So how are you so rich. Vernon told us all about it." Says Mrs. Dursley.

" My father made this invention." Says Mr.Potter. I talk to James and Sirius for most of the night. Tonight was not as bad as i thought it be.  We stop talking because Mrs. Dursley starts talking.

" You know maybe one of your sons can date my Daughter your sons are very handsome." .

" We really should go." Says Mr.Potter. 

" Bye everyone. " Says Mrs.Potter. James pecks me on the lips and walks out the door with his family.  

" Lily can i talk to you in private." Says Petunia.  I get up and follow her.

" You need to tell your boyfriend family to apologies." She says crossing her arms.

" Are you crazy no. Vernon family needs to apologizes all through out dinner they kept asking if James or Sirius will go out with Vernon sister. Mrs.Potter kept telling her that James is engaged to me and that Sirius is dating Marlene. They also kept asking about they religion and how much money they have like who does that!" I say. Petunia slaps me. I run upstairs. I use to Petunia being mean to me but she has never hit me. There a knock on my door. James comes inside.

" I thought you left." I say looking up at him.

" I couldn't leave you with the Dursleys. " He say sitting down next to me. I put my head on his shoulder. 

" Thank you." I say. He put a arm around me. 

" She my sister why did she slap me." I say starting to cry.

" Some people think they are in charge of everyone. Your sister thinks she in charge  of you. But listen you are in charge of yourself if she mean to you again i would say to hex her. " He say. I start giggling i don't deserve him.  After a hour I fall asleep in his arms. 

+Next Morning+

I wake up and James not there. There a letter on my night stand. 

lily 

I had to leave because i'm going to work today with my dad and Padfoot. He teaching us how is like to be a auror. But i promise i be there later for wedding planning. My parents want to know if the Dursleys are going to be there. If yes then i can't go because my parents really don't like them. Bye i love you.

James.  

I smile and letter back. 

James

Good luck on auror stuff. No they are not coming my parents don't like them that much either. I see you later and your family. I wish we can just live together now. I miss not being with you. Oh also since my birthday soon of course you invite so is Sirius and your parents. I love you too. 

Lily. 

I  send the letter and walk downstairs. I'm just in a sport bra and some leggings my hair down and i have no makeup and i have my ring on. I hear a scowl I look and is the whole Dursley family. 

" Mum can i talk to you in private." I say. She follows me.

" Why are they here" I say. 

"Will they going to do wedding planning today." She says frowning

" Mum no today i was doing wedding planning and the Potters do not like them." I say.

" Ok i tell Petunia she lied to me telling me today was her day. Stay here i bring her. " After a few seconds they come inside. 

" Petunia today is Lily day. I'm sorry but they can't stay." Says my mum.

" What no! Is not fair they already here. Lily how far does your boyfriend family live." She says.Oh she doesn't know about appertaining this is going to be fun.  

" They live three hours away."I say trying to hide my smile. 

" Fine i just go to there house." She says storming out of the room.I rub my eyes and get out of the room. I start eating breakfast. I was really not in the mood today. After a hour the Potter arrive. 

" Hey." Says James. He pecks me on the lips." I got you coffee and a bagel." He says sitting down next to me. 

" Thank you." I say. I take a sip. Yes James got me my favorite tip of coffee and blueberry bagel my favorite.  Planning was really boring. James seem the most bored out of all of us i swear he was starting to fall asleep. He one of those people that can't sit down for that long because they have to be active 24/7 in class he making notes or humming what ever he can but he has to do something that not listening to someone for a hour and writing stuff down. After three hours they leve and i spent to rest of the day with my parents.