Petunia Wedding

~Lily Pov~

I don't know how she did planned her wedding in three weeks. It's taking me a year to plan mine. It's now August 4. Alice said our letters are coming out on the 6 so in two days. I get all ready for the wedding.James coming with me. I put on my dress ad walk downstairs. My family is already at the wedding but we have an extra car and James got his driver licence because he always wanted to drive. Since only muggles are going we had to drive there. There a knock on my door and i open it.

" Hey." Says James.

" Hey. Ready to go." I say smiling. 

" Yes and were not going in your dad car i got one." He says. I look at him shocked and we walk to the car

 I look at him shocked and we walk to the car

He opens the door for me and we get in.We talk for the whole ride. 

" So Flower excited for your sister." Says James.

" I guess she is my sister." I say. After thirty minutes we get there.  

" Wait before we get out." I say. I kiss him i know i can't kiss him in the wedding because Petunia said is to much PDA. 

" Now you ready." He says smirking.

" Yup." I say. We walk out of the car and walk to our sits. We have sits at front since were family. I watch my sister walk down the aisle. After they say I do we sit at the family table. 

" So how do you know the bride." Says one of the guest.

" I'm her sister this is my fiance." I say. She smiles and walks away after awhile me and James leave since James has to drive home and I'm tried. 

" Let me say bye first then we can leave." I say. We walk to my sister.

" Bye Petunia you look amazing." I say. She hugs me I hug her back.

" Promise me one thing Lily." She says.

" Ok." I say.

" Don't do anything stupid."

" I promise." I hug her one last time and leave with James.We get in the car and start driving

" There is no where in hell that i'm listening to her let's go get drunk." I say. James looks at me shocked.

" Flower is 12 at night i have to drive home and your still under age." He  says.

" But your not so you can go inside a store and get us wine or something." I say.

"Lily i love you so much so i'm not letting you get drunk i'm sorry but no." He keeps driving.

" Can we at least have sex." I say.

" What has gone into you." He says chuckling.

" Please it be fine we can go to  one of those drive thought movies and maybe snog a little." I say.

" Lily have you been listening to me at all. My parents are going to be worried. Your parents are going to be worried. Your dad is going to kill me. We can't have sex. You can't get drunk. I'm sorry i love you but no. " He says we stay quiet for a few seconds before"  God when have i become my parents!" He says. 

" Your not your parents. You just looking out for me and i love you." I say. He smiles at me and grabs my hand. We have a nice ride for the rest of it. I get out of the car.

" Bye I love you." He says. i kiss him and walk inside he drives away.I walk inside and take a shower and change. I lay own in bed and fall asleep. 

~James Pov~

I was already a hour away to get home. I stop at a red light and wait. But the car behind me doesn't seen to stop he keeps driving and crashes into me my car does three flips and everything went dark. I'm i dead....