Going home

~Lily Pov~

Today we can finally go home. I pack all my stuff and go to the common room. I see James walking back and fourth. 

" James you ok." I say tapping his shoulder. 

" I'm freaking out Flower what if your parents hate me." He say. 

" They not going to hate you don't worry come on lets go everyone is making they way to the train already. " I take jis hand and we walk into a empty carriage. Four Slytherins walk in. Lucious  Malfoy, Bellatrix Black, Regulus  Black, Severus Snape . Oh god i wish out friends wait for us.

" Will look who it is blood traitor and mudblood." Says Bellatrix." You know Evans you might be a reason why a  pureblood family is ruined."  

" Maybe we should leave them alone." Says Regulus. 

" Oh come on don't be on they side." Says Lucious.  

" I'm not is just my brother will be mad if i mess with some of his friends mostly Potter they more brothers then we are."He says. 

" Oh yeah your brother went  to  the Potter house. That pig can't be normal no wonder he with the Potters they so strange helping mudbloods and being Aurors. ." Says Snape. This clearly did not make James happy. He pulls out his wand. 

" You make fun of Sirius or my family again i hex you to next year." He says pointing his wand at Snape. This clearly made all four of them shut up. The carrige stop and James grabs carries out stuff down. 

" You need you boyfriend to do everything for you mudblood." Says Lucious laughing. James hexs him. He put his wand away and we walk into the train. 

" What took you long." Says Remus. Siruis fakes kissing. 

" We had to share a carriage with Slytheirns because you couldn't wait for us." I say sitting down.  

" Will is not our fault you take forever packing." Says Alice. after a few hours we get off. 

" Flower i'm going to go say hi to my parents they here to pick up Pad. I be back." He walks and hugs his parents. I see my parents.  

" Lily!" Says my mum hugging me. 

" Lilies." Says my dad." where your boyfriend." He say looking around. 

" Oh he just went to talk to his parents they here for his brother." I say. I point to James hugging his parents. He comes our way. 

" Hello Mr and Mrs Evans i'm James Potter nice to meet you." Says James expending his hand. My dad shakes it and my mum hugs James. 

" Come on dear you both most be starving." Says my mum. We both smile at each other and walk with my parents. My dad and James are talking about quidditch. My dad has always love it but he never got to ride since he doesn't know and i'm scared on flying. 

" I have my broom i can teach you." Says James. 

" I love to." My dad pats his back and we walk to the car. James looks confuse. 

" Just sit on the back you be fine." I take his hand and we sit. The car starts moving and he closes his eyes. 

" Are we there yet." Says James scared. it's kinda funny. We get home and walk out. Petunia is already there. 

~ Petunia Pov~ 

I see my parents and my freak sister walk in. But a boy that really tall. Black raven hair and dreamily hazel eyes walking. He really hot. Wait no Petunia you have a boyfriend. But my boyfriend looks nothing like that boy this boy looks like a 20/10 but my Vernon is a 4/10. I know i shouldn't say this but still. 

" Hello my name James Potter." Says the boy. Dang it! Is my freak sister boyfriend which sucks because he most be a freak too.  

" Come on James let me show you where you staying for tonight since tomorrow we leaving." She grabs their hand and they run upstairs. I look at James with dreamy eyes. My mum notices this. 

" Petunia!" Says my mum. 

" What." I say crossing my arms. 

" Stop looking at your sister boyfriend like that. You have a boyfriend." She says. 

" But is not fair why does she always have to be better then me. She wins at everything." I roll my eyes. And walk upstairs. I looks inside my sister room and see her and Potter laughing and talking to each other. After a hour Vernon gets here. 

" I brought all my stuff." He drops the bag. and looks at Lily." You pick it up." He says snapping his fingers. They something we have in common we both hate my sister and her 'perfect' ways. 

" Vernon dear why don't you pick it up." Says my mum sounding as nice as possible. I look and see Potter with Lily and my dad going outside with a broom? So i follow. Potter is teaching my dad how to ride. My dad seems to love hanging out with Potter. Vernon will never be happy about this since him and my dad never had a good relationship.I wish i could ride.

~Lily Pov~ 

I love seeing James and my dad bond. Is funny my dad freaking out think he going to fall. 

" Mr Evans you going to be ok just hold on." Says James. 

" But i'm scared." Says my dad whining. 

" You can do these i believe in you. Want to ride with Lily." Says James. 

" Yes please." Says my dad holding to the broom for dear life. 

" You heard him Flower." Says James. He carried and put me on top the broom. I hold on to my dad. 

" Now i be right beside you on my broom." Says James. He gets on his broom and hold to my broom. We fly more up. My dad screams. 

" Don't worry you be ok." I say. After awhile my dad gets the hang of it and we all fly down.

" Here Mr.Evans you can keep it just don't let no one see it." Says James giving him a broom. 

" You like the son i never had." Says My dad brotherly hugging James. The three of us walk inside and have dinner. 

" so Vernon how work." Says my mum. 

" It's going great. I sold so many drills." Says Vernon grabbing a lot of food. 

" So James my man what are you doing after school." Says my dad. 

" Will i'm going to be a Auror is like a police." Says James. 

" That amazing I always wanted to be a police man." Says my dad. Vernon scowls he clearly not happy of how much in common James and my dad are. 

" Dad why don't you and Vernon have some bonding time." Says Petunia. 

" But." Says my dad whinning." I want to play with Jamessssss." Says my dad. 

" Sweetheart James most be tried and I think he like to spend time with Lily." Says my mum. I mouth her thank you. She just winks.   

"Alright." Says my dad. Him and Vernon walk away. 

" Let go." I say grabbing James arm after were done eating. He lays down on the bed. 

" So how you first with my parents." I say rubbing his shoulders. 

" I loved it. You dad seems to like me." He says. 

" He does like you." I say smirking. We fall asleep after awhile of talking. Tomorrow we finally go to the mountains.