the end ☆ author's note

A FINAL MESSAGE
FROM JACKSALFREDO...

i can't believe this story is over. i say this for all of my stories, but i truly enjoyed writing this. elena quinn carmen is definitely my favorite oc, and this story means so much to me. i'm so happy that i was able to talk about topics that many of you may relate to, and i hope this story touched a lot of you!

were you expecting the ending? i've had the ending planned for a few months, and i'm happy that it all played out well. let me know if you cried! i definitely cried while writing.

my big surprise is that there will be a sequel to this story! i'm so stoked to write the second book, and it will be about zach's life and his grievances.

you all have met alana in the previous chapter, and she is a new character for the next story! i'd like to tell you all a bit more about her and the second book, but you all will find out more in just a few days. i'm taking around a week off from any updates because i want to get chapters of the next story pre-written.

don't worry, you all will see more of elena quinn carmen in the second story. i really want to explain all of the details for the next book, but i promise you all will find out everything very soon!

i also just wanted to add that alana is pronounced uh-lah-nah and not uh-lay-nah! alana's name is not a homophone of elena and alayna.

thank you all for the endless love and support on this story. honestly, i did not expect it to have this many chapters! i was originally envisioning for only fifty, but i think i just didn't want to end it since i felt so connected with all of the characters. however, i'm excited to continue with the same cast for the next one!

i hope to see you all back in a few days to read the sequel (:

you know that i
love you all, right? ;)

- chloe