O N E

"Mom,I'm leaving for school. Bye take care" I told my mother and kissed her cheek.

"Ok, honey. Take care of yourself too. Look how pale and skinny you have gotten. Bye"

I left my house and started walking. After 5 minutes, I heard a car honk. I looked behind and saw my beloved boyfriend.....Kim Seokjin.

He is a perfect boyfriend material. Probably the best. He's good looking, he can cook, he's.....well not so funny but you'll get used to him. And he's got a stable job with reasonable salary every month.

He was actually my family friend but a year ago he confessed to me and obviously I accepted.

My mom was very happy and his family was too. My father left us when I was baby because he was cheating. My mom was broken but now she's a strong independent woman and I am proud of her. Well actually a few years back, my father came back and asked for forgiveness but again, who was he kidding. He broke her heart in the worst way possible.

Anyways, I walked towards his car and gave him a peck.

"Hey cutie" he said

"Hey jinnie" I replied

"Lookin good today "he complimented. I giggled. "Thanks"

Even though it has been a year, he never fails to make me feel millions of butterflies in my whole body.

The ride was short and I quickly reached my school.

"Bye jinnie" I waved to him

"Bye muffin" he said and blew a kiss. I acted as if I caught it and put it near my heart.

Well Jin calls me by a million nicknames daily. But those nicknames mostly contains food names.

I entered the school and the day went as usual. When the day was finally over, I quickly rushed outside to find Jin leaning against his car casually while girls checked him out.

"Woahhh he's so hot" "I know right...I wonder if he's taken" "hey handsome, can I get your number?" all these whispers filled the air making me feel insecure and jealous.

I quickly went near Jin and gave him a kiss so that the whispers would die down. As you expected, they did die down.

As I entered the car and Jin turned towards me and said "look who's jealous" and smirked.

"What can I say. Having such a handsome boyfriend is hard you know. You need to keep the other girls out and some girls make me insecure" she whispered the last part.

"Aww, apple pie. You're sooo cute you know. I love you and only you. I don't even dare to look at another woman so you should stop being a little jelly bean and feel insecure. You're beautiful and you think having such a handsome face is easy? You have to deal with fangirls and stuff. It's not easy being handsome" he said in a joking tone.

"Hahaha, thanks jinnie, I love you" I said "I love you too apple custard" he replied. I smiled at the nickname he gave me.

After half an hour, we reached my house.

"Bye jinnie"I said and waved at him

"Well I want to talk to your mother so I'll also be coming" he replied with a sweet smile that melted my whole heart.

We entered the house and my mother greeted us. I went to my room to have a quick shower and then came back downstairs.

"Don't worry aunty, I'll take good care of her" Jin said

"I trust you son. I'll talk to her about it when she'll come-oh look, she's already here. Come here baby" my mom called me.

"What happened mom? What were you guys talking about?" I asked her curiously.

"Well Jin had an idea about you moving in with him so what do you think" my mother asked expectantly. Her eyes sparkled with excitement at the thought of her daughter having her own life with two lovely children. One child name will be Kim Seungjin and the other one-

Her thoughts were cut short by my voice saying "REALLY! I would love to!!!"I said with excitement.

"Ok, then pack your bags and you can take your time. I'll pick you up tomorrow, bye tomato" he said and left.

I ran to my room and packed my bags. Although I was happy about living with Jin,I didn't want to leave my mother. So, tonight, we're gonna have a mother-daughter night!

We spent the night laughing and crying over dramas. It was really fun.

~End of chapter 1~
Thank you for reading. Don't forget to comment and vote in this story so I will know that people are reading it and I won't lose motivation. Lastly, take care and have a good day/night😊💜