N I N E T E E N

"Seoul police, open up"
The loud voice echoed. I got so relieved after hearing that voice. The door broke as forces started coming in. He was still on top of me. Mumbling.

"No....she's mine......I won't let her go.....no....get away"

He started talking with himself like a crazy person while watching the forces. I shouted for help and they came running. Suddenly,Jimin hugged me. Still mumbling the same.

I tried to push him off but he's too strong. The forces were a foot away from us when Jimin yelled. "DON'T YOU DARE COME NEAR US. SHE'S MINE. I'LL NEVER LET HER GO."He sounded like a psyco. A literal psyco.

I was crying all along. Until I saw a familiar figure near the door. Who was being held by the police. "JIN!"I yelled. Jimin was still on top of me, shouting at the police officers. Jin managed to push the officers holding him back and ran towards me. My body was waiting for his touch.

He came to me and punched Jimin off. Jimin punched back and started shouting "SHE'S MINE" Jin also started to say that I am his. While I was just trying to cover my upper body with my arms.

The police got Jin off Jimin and Jin immediately came to my aid. "Are you okay?"he said while crying. I just looked down and also started crying. He hugged me tightly and gave me his jacket.

I quickly wore it to avoid any stares. I was sitting in jin's lap as he hugged me. My eyes were peeking from his shoulders. I saw Jimin being handcuffed and dragged to the police van. I looked at his dark expression... almost saying that he'll get me. I got scared and hugged Jin even tighter.

~2 days later~
I was at the hospital. Getting treated for the bruises given by the whip. I still get nightmares, but Jin is always with me. He's very supportive. I love him.....

Well,I forgot to tell you people about my first plan. So... When we were leaving for airport,I went to the bathroom first. The only reason was to write a note. It took me time just because I want able to find anything to write with. As Jimin was banging on the door,I got scared and quickly wrote a message. It didn't even make sense. It was a few broken sentences. I wrote it using toilet paper and lipstick.

When I held his hands at the airport,I was actually giving him the note. After one month of getting no help,I lost hope, thinking he didn't understand. That's why the phone was my plan 2.

Thankfully, Jin had understood and this Jimin's mansion was well hidden so it took time.

Now, I was safe in the embrace of the love of my life. I love this feeling. Jimin has been sentenced to 16 years in prison. I was so scared of that dark gaze he was giving me on the court. I kept my head down most of the time. All this happened yesterday.

J I N  P O V

THAT SHORTY HAD THE GUTS TO TOUCH MY BABY?! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS PARK....

After she told me she wanted to break up, I was stunned. But I had to respect her decision. I was about to let her go when she held my hand and while saying goodbye,I felt something like a tissue in my hand. I looked at her confused and she just hinted something with her eyes.

I checked the note, it said that she was kidnapped by that 5 footer(ik he's 5'8😛). I made my plan of revenge.

Right now, it was 12am. My baby is sleeping. I quietly got up.

J I M I N  P O V
I was very disappointed... Why did she do it? Doesn't she see the care and love in my eyes for her? I want her...

Right now, I was being dragged to an unknown place. I do have a bad feeling about this...

I was tied to a chair and another empty chair was Infront of me. What do they want from me?