S I X

As I was sitting beside Jin,I started feeling uncomfortable as the feeling of someone staring at me started growing. I looked around and saw no one.

Jin even introduced me to his boss,Mr. Park. He seemed like a nice guy but somehow,he didn't give nice vibes at all. He was staring at me like there is no tomorrow.

After a while,we got some drinks. The dinner started and everyone was enjoying themselves.

After the dinner was done,I wanted to go to the washroom. I excused myself and went towards the washroom. As I was looking for it, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me into a room...

J I M I N  P O V

I was burning with jealousy while looking at MY y/n with that chipmunk (sorry jinnie(༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)) I had to make a move so I waited for the perfect chance. Of course I was staring at the beautiful piece of art with that chipmunk while fantasising myself with her.

Dirty thoughts came to my mind but I shrugged them when I saw my baby excusing herself to go to the washroom. It was the perfect chance for me. I quickly went into a room and as soon as she came near it, I pulled her inside.

She was started and her beautiful features were frightened. She looked at me shocked. She looked so beautiful... Even with that worry... She looked like a princess....

"M-Mr. Park?" She asked stuttering.

Y / n  P O V

I was shocked to see Mr. Park standing Infront of me while his hand had a tight grip on my wrist.

"M-Mr. Park?"I stuttered. What else can I do? I mean, my boyfriend's boss has me cornered in a room, what else can I say or do!?

Mr. Park sighed before taking "ever since I first saw you, I knew you were the one to make my life worth living. I know you already have a boyfriend, but I want you too. Just give me a chance..."he said while staring deeply at me. I was just looking at the floor, trying to register all this stuff in my mind.

"Y-you want me to b-break up with Jin?"I slowly asked, almost in a whisper.

"Yes.."he said in a deep voice while caressing my cheek using the back side of his fingers.

"And what made you think I would do that?"I asked, finally coming into my senses.

"Well, I have more money than him, I am handsome, I can get you whatever you want. Whether it's the moon or the stars...."he said as his eyes twinkled with excitement.

"You think I would leave Jin to come to you just because you have more money? So you even realise what you are saying, Mr. Park" I spoke with anger.

"So... Is this a rejection?"he asked, unsure of the answer. "Obviously"I said and struggled to get out of his arms. He suddenly pulled me more close and whispered"you are gonna regret this baby"in a growling voice.

I was so scared that I quickly pushed him using all my strength and quickly went inside of the washroom and made sure to lock it.

My breathing was heavy and irregular. I was so mad at him for hitting at me while knowing that I have a boyfriend.

I calmed myself down and straightened my dress. After that,I quickly went back to Jin.i didn't tell him about that incident with Mr. Park as he wouldn't hesitate to punch him and resign. I didn't want that to happen.

As we were about to leave, Jin obviously had to bid farewell to Mr. Park. As we were about to leave, I felt a touch on my waist. I don't know if I should say thankfully or unfortunately, but Jin was on the other side, bidding farewell to others. He was holding my hand so I at least felt a little safe.

His have went up and up and up until it reached my collar bone. Before he could do anything,I tightened my grip around jin's hand and dragged him away.

"What happened sweet cheeks?"Jin asked concerned as I never behaved like this before.

"Everything is ok,I was just....umm.... feeling a little sick, so yeah."I made up a lie.

"Okay...?"he says a bit unsure. I felt utterly guilty to lie to him. He gave me a peck and started the engine. I looked outside of the window, on there rear mirror to see Mr. Park there. He was smirking and he did a hand gesture as if warning something.....

~End of chapter 6~
Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment! It gives me motivation.
Lastly,stay safe and stay gold. I wrote this part at literally 2am so if it doesn't make sense, please don't judge.