S I X T E E N

I'm still in the same chair since yesterday. He came last night to give me dinner. That was the last time I saw him. I'm happy that he's not coming but I have to use the bathroom (╥﹏╥)there could be a disaster if he didn't come soon.

As if on a cue, the door opened and chim guy or whatever came. "Hey~~~" he sang. I started saying that I wanna go to the bathroom but my voice was muffled by the tape. He came near me and removed the tape. The sweet air hit my mouth, making me breathe heavily.

"I-I wanna go to the bathroom" I told him, still panting. He observed my face for a second and then let me off. My wrist hurts so freaking bad. As soon as they fully opened the binding, I felt the blood rush in my hands. It felt so good. Then he opened my feet and the same satisfactory feeling came.

I tried to get up but ended up falling. I mean, how can I stand up? I have been sitting for 3 days with my hands and feet tied.

Suddenly, he picked me up and threw me out of the window-ok I'll stop. So he picked me up and threw me over his shoulders. Then he marched towards the bathroom. He took me inside and sat me on the shelf. I was still trapped between him. His hands on either side of me, and his legs too.

He was staring at me. I was getting weirded out. "Dare to try to escape..... I'll make you regret....." He whispered huskily. His thumb rubbing my lower lip while his eyes are staring intensely in mine.

Then he left and closed the door. I did my business and went out.

He was sitting at the edge of the bed. Smirking. I got weird vibes from him. So I tried to subtly move but he looked up.

Now, I'm getting tied to the chair again.

"You know...... I'm so happy jagi...." he spoke while grinning like an idiot. "Your personal chipmunk is coming back in 2 days. And I'll let you meet him..."I got shocked and happy. Then he continued" but you'll have to break up with him. No extra talks." I was now heartbroken. Why...? Why does he do this? Doesn't he realize that what he's doing is wrong?

~time skip 2 days later~

J I M I N P O V

Today is the day....I finally get to fully claim my baby. Jin's flight is at 12pm. It's 10am right now. I am in need and watching my angel sleep on the chair. Her wrists were red and her hands were pale.

Due to my continuous staring, she woke up. The first thing she saw was me and and I don't understand why but her face scrunched up in disgust. So I look bad? Nah...it's just her attitude.

I got up and went to her. "Good morning beautiful.." I whispered and kissed her forehead. She started mumbling some stuff that I couldn't understand because her mouth was taped.

I removed the tape and she said that she wanted to do to the bathroom.

I picked her up and took her there. Then she locked the door.

"Y/n....y/n open the door...open the door." She has been there since the past 5 minutes. "Open the door or I'm gonna break it"

"J-just a minute. I'm having a stomach ache"

Another 5 minutes of me banging why and she opened the door. I looked at her and saw she had washed her face. I grinned and picked her up. I know it's weird but I just love picking her up. She like a baby. And she's light too.

I went to the closet and got her a dress for today.

Jkjk

She looked so gorgeous! I just wanna eat her

She looked so gorgeous! I just wanna eat her. I'll claim her soon....

~end of chapter 16~